[3.3] SSF HC/SC build - RF Trickster. 8k+ life, fast mapper. League starter.

hi:)

please look at my build :D
"
Borothos wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for leveling? I am currently level 30 and just switched to AW, and it is extremely uncomfortable to level in terms of how slowly I kill monsters. I am fairly new to SSF in general so it could just be a symptom of that.

I used arc totems this time around and it was much easier I must say. I'll add it to the guide soon.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
yo
What do you think about Hrimnor's Resolve helmet?
He gives hp (only 70 max, but it's not bad) and a lot of fire damage + u can't be frozen or chilled, bcs u always use rf
Дамажу как перчатки Лонли- Локли
Last edited by Tik999 on Jun 8, 2018, 6:21:23 AM
Hi there mate, I did a few changes to the build and started using RF at level 36 (ssfhc so no uniques..), leveling from there was a breeze.
I'm guessing the degen at endgame is something we have to live with, I'm trying to get sapping on my flasks.

Anyway thanks ^^
The sustain of patient raper do not work for me , you activate patient reaper with RF ?
"
Eigno wrote:
The sustain of patient raper do not work for me , you activate patient reaper with RF ?

Yes.. you can do the library quest to grab purity of fire and vitality, and level them in separate slots, then grab a stone golem in act 4, and then around level 30-35 do your first lab, grab Patient Reaper, and turn on RF with purity of fire and vitality (both at least level 4). This way you can start using RF right after you finish your first lab and use the setup i mentioned.

Until then level with traps... I personally leveled with lightning trap/vaal lightning trap. You can essence a kris dagger for flat lightning added to spells and crit chance for spells, and also use wrath, it's a breeze.

Hope I could help.
"
mazzopi wrote:
"
Eigno wrote:

Yes.. you can do the library quest to grab purity of fire and vitality, and level them in separate slots, then grab a stone golem in act 4, and then around level 30-35 do your first lab, grab Patient Reaper, and turn on RF with purity of fire and vitality (both at least level 4). This way you can start using RF right after you finish your first lab and use the setup i mentioned.

Until then level with traps... I personally leveled with lightning trap/vaal lightning trap. You can essence a kris dagger for flat lightning added to spells and crit chance for spells, and also use wrath, it's a breeze.

Hope I could help.

Thanks for your help but even with Purity and vitaly my ho continue too fall to zero in 2s
Awwwh gad dangit

I ripped vs Malachai while doing the Ancestral Warchief style of leveling up. No idea what I did wrong, I just took too much damage in there :(

not enough life? not enough armor vs all the flying projectiles? I have no clue! Dangit... I really should not have tried to wear all the support gems to level uip alongside, then at least those would've been still in HC hahaha
Well this is definitely not beginner friendly, you have to know what you are doing if you want to turn on RF at level 36 or in general. So if you are a beginner I wouldn't reccomend this build. It may sound elitist (lol) but it's true.

I'm currently @ lvl 81 in ssfhc and I'm having a blast, I changed a few things, it's perfect, really good for chaining maps.
Last edited by mazzopi on Jun 11, 2018, 4:18:18 AM
Brains is a genius

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info