[3.10] For Scion - One Punch Girl (Crit. Infernal Blow / Cyclone w/ Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse)

I love this build, btw, but am wanting to know if you are going to update this build, or should I just make her into something else? Thx.
I ran this build in 3.4 and in 3.5, got to endgame and was able to beat Yellow Elder with ease (around 3 ~ 4 Exalts in all gear, nothing way too fancy), didn't get to kill Shaper or the Uber fights because of time constraints, and i think reach about Depth 800 ~ 900 with it in Delve.

I have made this build again, i'll be using This passive tree and the same gear listed in the build guide, i'm still testing the new auras, but survivability is nicely better with Blood / Sand + Flesh / Stone in Sand Stance, plus the increased critical chance from the blind passive down on the Duelist area.

Character is currently level 63, Abyssus + 5L Lightning coil, and i'm powering through content like a maniac.

I'll be PMing the owner of the build for his take on this tree.
@asghanrs, I have replied to your PM. :)

To the rest of the posters:

Sorry for the delay, was engrossed with the new league content. I have now updated the skill trees for the build.

P.S. I have also added Cyclone as main attack (6L) into the gems setup.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jun 24, 2019, 11:35:48 PM
Thank You. :)
@kira1414, a few remarks .. for Cyclone ... since we are not using a wepon, Rage Support will not add the flat phys (Applied to Weapon Damage only), UNLESS, this damage applies to claws, which with Rigwald's Curse would in turn apply to our Unarmed damage ? Was this tested ? If so then Rage support is AMAZING for Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse.

What about the auras ? Blood/Sand + Flesh Stone + Maim Support combo ?(Bex_GGG Said this does increase the Maim effectiveness of Blood/Flesh parts)

What about Pride aura for bosses ? Won't our damage scale better off of more physical damage rather than a new source as cold (Hatred) ?

I'm still very new to this fine tunning in damage, and i have no idea how to work these numbers on Path of Building ... so i'll just kindly toss these ideas for you :P
"
asghanrs wrote:
@kira1414, a few remarks .. for Cyclone ... since we are not using a wepon, Rage Support will not add the flat phys (Applied to Weapon Damage only), UNLESS, this damage applies to claws, which with Rigwald's Curse would in turn apply to our Unarmed damage ? Was this tested ? If so then Rage support is AMAZING for Facebreaker + Rigwald's Curse.

What about the auras ? Blood/Sand + Flesh Stone + Maim Support combo ?(Bex_GGG Said this does increase the Maim effectiveness of Blood/Flesh parts)

What about Pride aura for bosses ? Won't our damage scale better off of more physical damage rather than a new source as cold (Hatred) ?

I'm still very new to this fine tunning in damage, and i have no idea how to work these numbers on Path of Building ... so i'll just kindly toss these ideas for you :P

Based on POB and test runs, it appears that the damage from Rage does add to Cyclone.

Blood and Sand and Flesh and Stone are both good for Cyclone. And yes, Pride is better for bossing but Hatred's freeze and shatter is however good for general purposes. This part will pretty much be player personal preferences.

You can add Dread Banner into the gems setup for Cyclone too.

I should probably split the gems setup for Infernal Blow and Cyclone. That should make things clearer. :)

A ring like this will be very good too:
Not bad
but cant MF (
what would be *the* anointment to get?
"
Warrewal wrote:
what would be *the* anointment to get?

Rampart, Divine Fury are all great choices.

For more survivability, I would go for Rampart. For more damage, go for Divine Fury.
Hi, me again...I am wondering about the one-punch girl? Is there going to be an updated version?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info