PvP, The Most Active Forum Community?

Penile
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Explosive
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Fenumus'
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
The real question is how do you grow the PvP community enough to capture developers attention again
Probably by spreading more bullshit we experience a la Zerphi's, probably. Or waiting for another Royale event.

Royale may have been a joke about how everyone is doing a Royale game now (check E3 Bingo), but it certainly highlighted our plights.
We once, and still do get eye rolls and negative responses when we would request balance. Then Royale came out, suddenly EVERYONE wanted PVP balance. Doesn't that figure..?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
ProjectPT wrote:
The real question is how do you grow the PvP community enough to capture developers attention again

When all the main streamers like Zizz (or whatever this guy with colored hair is called) despised pvp and spread false knowledge about it. You can be sur the hoard of sheeps who follow them gonna downvote any kind of pvp related content on reddit (the only place who matters, god forbid GGG remember they got an actual forum on their website), making the devs things that working on pvp is a waste of time.

But thanks for the time you spent trying to reverse this PT, it will never be forgotten.
Guys, it won't feel genuine if you post a whole coherent paragraph.
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"
IceDeal wrote:

When all the main streamers like Zizz (or whatever this guy with colored hair is called) despised pvp and spread false knowledge about it. You can be sur the hoard of sheeps who follow them gonna downvote any kind of pvp related content on reddit (the only place who matters, god forbid GGG remember they got an actual forum on their website), making the devs things that working on pvp is a waste of time.

But thanks for the time you spent trying to reverse this PT, it will never be forgotten.

Spoiler
I'll be back shhhh, and I'll have a focus on the PvP content

Is an uphill struggle but I really think PvP is a hidden gem of PoE, just needs a good polish and better PR. If the remaining PvP community wants to see PvP, there will have to be a bit of a rally of effort and organization of LLD and HLD events, so we will see....
"
ProjectPT wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

Spoiler
I'll be back shhhh, and I'll have a focus on the PvP content

Is an uphill struggle but I really think PvP is a hidden gem of PoE, just needs a good polish and better PR. If the remaining PvP community wants to see PvP, there will have to be a bit of a rally of effort and organization of LLD and HLD events, so we will see....

LET'S GOOOOOOOOO
Is it him

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info