[3.2] Hirophant Poet's Pen VD with Indigon and Perm Immortal Call - Uber Elder Deathless

I never felt so safe playing a build - feelsgoodman ^^
"
luciferus wrote:
is there any way in this build to make inpulsa chest piece to work?

For sure you can - you will be just less tanky. What for you need this one? "Eye cancer"?
I made a pp indigon hierophant in hopes of taking down uber elder (and franking embarrassing him a bit in the process) and I've got a few questions regarding tweaking this build specifically for that fight.

someone asked about kaom's roots with the uber fight and I"m also curious: do we need to swap out our boots for kaoms roots to deal with uber elder?

also without a zerph flask, what volatile dead setup do you guys prefer for uber elder specifically? on one hand i could see having body swap be nice, but on the other hand pew pew pew.

as far as the voltaile dps setup, do you guys prefer fire pen or conc effect gems for uber elder?

finally: is not having a +1 curse or +1 helm enchant going to present any significant problem for uber elder viability?

if anyone has any tips/tricks on how to play this build in the uber fight that would be fantastic! I've seen a lot of different pp builds take him down so i know it's totally within the realm of possibility.
"
Tannhauser1 wrote:
I still play without Indigon and without Vaal Pact just fine with VD (red elder and everything else down deathless - will test uber elder soon)

Yes the Gloves are very strong - use combustion support for ignite for example (in Frenzy link)

Also we get insane extra Mana from new items this league:

Other gear:
new ring corruption:

-got all even resist for wise oak-

I also run regular jewels - damage,life,mana (and a double Anger Watcher's eye), since Indigon not needed so far, maybe for Uber Elder only?

I have a +1 Curse Atziri's Foible, and could buy a 6link Cloak of Defiance and Indigon and the Jewels (and get the Leech nodes+ Vaal Pact on tree), is that really stronger then? Loosing out on the stats of my other items then + the strong jewels (and no life regen, but more mana + regen of course)

Hi also play the regular VD build.

Im saving up to 10 ex and dont know that to do.

Switch to indigon (imo another build)
Buy VD enchant.

Or swap rares items with cooldown recovery items and burning gloves.

Whats the best upgrade? Dont play much so cant farm more the 10 ex i think, have 7 ex now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jimmiq/characters
If you want to use the Indigon version, you would have to get a 6l cloak of defiance for the mana cost, a warlord ring , and a belt with recovery cooldown and why not mana recovery rate.

You may have enough to buy a 6l or even a 5l can work. For Indigon +1 VS, Its way too expensive so i dont think u will be able to get one unless you manage to get the enchant in the lab

The only problem would be respeccing all the nodes in your tree for the indigon version

"
geickelb wrote:
I made a pp indigon hierophant in hopes of taking down uber elder (and franking embarrassing him a bit in the process) and I've got a few questions regarding tweaking this build specifically for that fight.

someone asked about kaom's roots with the uber fight and I"m also curious: do we need to swap out our boots for kaoms roots to deal with uber elder?

also without a zerph flask, what volatile dead setup do you guys prefer for uber elder specifically? on one hand i could see having body swap be nice, but on the other hand pew pew pew.

as far as the voltaile dps setup, do you guys prefer fire pen or conc effect gems for uber elder?

finally: is not having a +1 curse or +1 helm enchant going to present any significant problem for uber elder viability?

if anyone has any tips/tricks on how to play this build in the uber fight that would be fantastic! I've seen a lot of different pp builds take him down so i know it's totally within the realm of possibility.

Kaom's Root lets you immune from the slow of Elder so you can avoid Shaper's lasers or balls.

And I did try uber elder but ended up failing since didnt really know the fight. I would say using Bodyswap in Uber Elder is prolly better for safety( You will lose dmg if using that ) than just going VD/Conc/Fire Pen since we're using wands and we only have Flame dash or lighnting warp. And I dont want to swap weapons for that. Once you're comfortable with the fight , I guess u can go full dmg on the VD setup
Last edited by TsunaH on Jul 3, 2018, 5:00:57 AM
Anyone has an idea how to handle Phönix? Everytime I have to kill him - I got problems. This time he wasnt killed at all and it cost me half of 93 lvl.

Even Chimera with his cloud not so mean :)

Feels bad man :(
Guys, i'm kinda new to poets builds, trying to choose one and a bit confused.
According to poe.ninja everyone plays kaoms/xoph pathfinder version.
What is the difference?
I want to kill Uber Elder this league, though Zephri's version is best for it?
"
lapilesos wrote:
Anyone has an idea how to handle Phönix? Everytime I have to kill him - I got problems. This time he wasnt killed at all and it cost me half of 93 lvl.

Even Chimera with his cloud not so mean :)

Feels bad man :(

when u kill the last of the adds in the chimera fight swap to your movement setup (lightning warp or bodyswap) to find him quickly, don't be afraid to use your life flask. another option is just to stack up volatile deads during and after the adds, i've dropped him to the next add phase (skipping the cloud phase) on numerous occasions with stacked vd.

as for phoenix, your immortal call can facetank all of his attacks except his fire explosion, for that run away (get a flamedash/faster cast setup if need, the gems are fairly flexible in this build). you can also opt to kill him with your movement setup and just be careful to dodge his attacks and try to hit him with your autos to leech if you need. Personally i'm not running the vaal pact setup and my mana leech is still more than sufficient. if you have lvl 21 vd with fire pen and conc effect and the warloard ring, you should be able to drop all the guardians without much trouble. You may need to learn the mechanics of the fights a bit if you are unfamiliar but this build is more than capable of killing all guardians deathless (especially minotaur, lul).
about 2 months ago i played and completed this build but i had low dps,and the problem was i didnt have enough mana regen.
even though i had all the gear..
I have a stupid question... ^ ^

What's Bandit choice?

thanks..!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info