[3.2] LL, VD, Poets Pen, Indigon, 11.4k mana, 9.9k energy shield, 325k avg hit, Uber Elder viable

"
Scrilian wrote:

There you can make use of new Combustion support, which provides and extra -20% flat fire penetration vs targets ignited(50% chance) by our Frenzy - 20% more damage.
Also, consider if low on resists, since this is 2 rare items build.

And I think you can't ignite even with combustion unless you have any added fire damage to attack from ring/jewel/herald/Anger/Added Fire Damage Support. I don't think you ignited anything in the video
Is it shit without clarity jewel? I mean in 450+depth
Well I'm only depth 230 right now, I'm not pushing. But I've killed uber elder 1 death with no watcher's eye. Build works.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
Well I'm only depth 230 right now, I'm not pushing. But I've killed uber elder 1 death with no watcher's eye. Build works.

I mean i have zerphy pf, can do uberelder deathless, but have lack of dps, and some mobs oneshot me in 450+depth, so looking for ultimate dps+good tankiness. But w/o top WE/+1vd feels clunky and too exspensive vs other builds. Also is mana recovery and harbinger time multiplicative with manaregen from tree and other items?
Ill try to put here my end game gear setup on Standart. Every normal\magic\rare mob melts in a sec. Bosses are mostly oneshoted exept some

Gear

Flasks

Jewels
Update for delve players wondering if they should play that build:

I am still playing this and will most likely use it till the end of the league. For reference, here is my gear:

Spoiler

10k+ es, 11.5k mana, "only" 250k damage per ball
using watcher's eye with es mod but no mana recovery.

I have done uber elder deathless, and I am now pushing depth 300+. I have yet to find anything dangerous in delves. Turns out 10k es with 3endurence charges + chaos golem, or perm IC for delves, 80%-85% max resists is pretty damn good on top of the 10M dps (divination distillate works if you don't stop bodyswapping). I still die from times to times on bosses due to leech being unreliable, but overall this is the strongest build I've played since the double dipping nerfs.

If u guys want a more simple tool to calculate your potential dmg here's something that could help u.
Indigon calculator:https://alt0172.github.io/poe-indigon-calc/

EDITED

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Sep 25, 2018, 5:26:36 PM
I'm pretty sure this is false.
Leech rate affects each leech instance and cannot allow the total leeched amount to go above max leech cap (default 20%), this is correct. However we are not talking about leech rate per second, we are talking about recovery rate, which is a global multiplier on top of all the rest (at least should be).

I can 100% confirm that the increased recovery on flow untethered makes me leech faster, that's very easily noticeable. Haven't tried anything for mana yet, maybe you're right. I'll investigate this further if I'm not too lazy, thanks for bringing that up.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is false.
Leech rate affects each leech instance and cannot allow the total leeched amount to go above max leech cap (default 20%), this is correct. However we are not talking about leech rate per second, we are talking about recovery rate, which is a global multiplier on top of all the rest (at least should be).

I can 100% confirm that the increased recovery on flow untethered makes me leech faster, that's very easily noticeable. Haven't tried anything for mana yet, maybe you're right. I'll investigate this further if I'm not too lazy, thanks for bringing that up.

Yeah, that post is a callback to Carnage Heart, which is a completely different mod and mechanic. Recovery rate modifiers are applied after for both life leech and mana leech rates. This is the reason why Vitality recovery rate Watcher's Eyes were so valuable on Slayers prior to the nerf to the Ascendancy.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:

Yeah, that post is a callback to Carnage Heart, which is a completely different mod and mechanic. Recovery rate modifiers are applied after for both life leech and mana leech rates. This is the reason why Vitality recovery rate Watcher's Eyes were so valuable on Slayers prior to the nerf to the Ascendancy.

Watcher's eye's recovery rate where pricy due to RF JUGG and also the fact that the recovery does affect the regen from zerphi's flask.

Edit: nvm my bad yes those are all post n not updated.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Sep 25, 2018, 5:21:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info