[3.4] Farrul's Hybrid Blade Vortex Trickster

I have a question, I dont know how you generate the power charges or the frenzy charges because I cant see anywhere in the gear or in the skill tree or ascendancy.
"
Unholay wrote:
I have a question, I dont know how you generate the power charges or the frenzy charges because I cant see anywhere in the gear or in the skill tree or ascendancy.

It is the armor pieces that does it, Cat's Stealth is 1 of the phases in Aspect of The Cat.
The duration of the phases can be regulated by using Less Duration in the helmet socket,
thus making the phase renew before the charges duration expire.

In Incursion league this armor won't be available, so the build looses a big chunk of damage.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on May 27, 2018, 9:15:04 AM
is it suitable as starter in 3.3?

thanks man
Last edited by snefrukai on May 30, 2018, 6:54:58 AM
"
snefrukai wrote:
is it suitable as starter in 3.3?

thanks man

If you are not an experienced player and good at theorycrafting with Path of Building I wouldn't recommend it. The Farrul items won't be available, and Blade Vortex is getting reworked so I would say this specific build guide is going legacy. On the other hand, if you want to play a Trickster Blade Vortex, the guide and posts in it has some good info on what defensive layers one can use, and other items that can be viable replacements for Farrul's Fur and Bite.
Seems like the Farrul items is available in Delve, guess the build is viable for a bump. And Hall of Grandmasters is a joke now after the block changes.
Updated the budget versions PoB-code as it did not reflect the changes made to blade vortex in 3.3 (making Spell Echo obsolete in the main gem setup. thus allowing the use of Increased Critical Damage instead) This is about a 30% buff to damage.
PoB also now reflect the skill tree changes made in patch 3.4 correctly.
I also changed some gem setups, adding Warlords Mark in the Curse on Hit setup, any other curse can be used instead. Also edited the first post so it's up to date with 3.4. If you see any errors or info missing feel free to correct it.

New budget version PoB-code: https://pastebin.com/nQMnC08Q
Last edited by Dkodr on Sep 13, 2018, 9:33:40 AM
I'm thinking of swapping over from my gc miner to this. What gem would be better to replace empower with? I'm thinking of PTL and a hatred conversion watcher's eye. Sent a truckload of currency getting 5B1G and not wanting to screw up the colours XD
"
HouManAh wrote:
I'm thinking of swapping over from my gc miner to this. What gem would be better to replace empower with? I'm thinking of PTL and a hatred conversion watcher's eye. Sent a truckload of currency getting 5B1G and not wanting to screw up the colours XD

Yea, PTL will be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info