[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

i haven't got my Bloodseeker's yet but following your build with what i have put's me around 1.1-1.7 mill damage in pob as far as i can tell my items are
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
i haven't got my Bloodseeker's yet but following your build with what i have put's me around 1.1-1.7 mill damage in pob as far as i can tell my items are

Thanks for sharing! <3

Awesome gear, actually you already have some items in the "if you're rich" section.. The Gemini Claw is already very nice, I would guess you only need to replace the Wasp Nest with one Bloodseeker and you should be fine with face tanking most content.

You still have a huge potential to improve damage:
1. Level frost blades to 20 (LoL), and corrupt or buy a lv21 one.
2. Get a frost blade dmg enchant on your helmet.
3. Get a spiked glove with similar stats as your current glove.. (Guess will be expensive..)
4. I personally prefer Taste of Hate more than the wise oak (If you did not balance your res perfectly).
5. Crafting add phys or add cold on your opal ring, I guess should be more damage than add lightning dmg?

The belt is SO GOOD. I want one myself :(
Have you tried to fight Sharper with this build?
Btw, from your PoB link, I can only see 10dex in the Duelist area, where you put the 2nd Jewel :|
"
koros wrote:
Have you tried to fight Sharper with this build?

Not yet, but I am planning to do it soon. I will give a video update once that's done.
"
koros wrote:
Btw, from your PoB link, I can only see 10dex in the Duelist area, where you put the 2nd Jewel :|

Hi koros, you do not need to allocate 40 dex for the jewel to work. As long as there are 40 dex in the range then it's enough.

Here's the info: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Threshold_jewel

"The stat points do not need to be allocated"

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm going to follow your build and tips, since in the forum it's all old, I'll have a lot of doubts, but I'm interested, to play novice and beginner, is it worth me to follow your build?
"
josuexx wrote:

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm going to follow your build and tips, since in the forum it's all old, I'll have a lot of doubts, but I'm interested, to play novice and beginner, is it worth me to follow your build?

Hi there, you could search some basics on Youtube, such as how to trade, what stats should you look for on an item etc.

Then it will be pretty easy to follow this build. Anyways, if it is your first character I would suggest you just enjoy the game and do not worry too much about end game content :)
I use you PoB profile and change 1 Bloodseeker with Ornament of the East, Gut Ripper, the DPS is just fine with it.
Do you think it's worth using 1 BS and 1 OotE to not miss and consistent leeching?
It would be nice if you could do some testings with that setup!
"
koros wrote:
I use you PoB profile and change 1 Bloodseeker with Ornament of the East, Gut Ripper, the DPS is just fine with it.
Do you think it's worth using 1 BS and 1 OotE to not miss and consistent leeching?
It would be nice if you could do some testings with that setup!

I did try one BS and one Touch of Anguish. The leech is not consistent based on my current gear.
You should still be able to face tank a lot of bosses, but it's hard to leech back against Dominus lightning projectiles(T12 Villa, T14 Palace) and T16 Minotaur for example.
I will give more updates when my gear is better. Currently my rings/ amulet/ belt are really bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info