[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

Anyone tried using damage on full life support? will it still work even with active blood rage?

and if i use elemental focus gem, means the explosion from HoI won't be happening right? (edit: whoops i realized this has been answered.. sorry)

and is the shaper's glove BIS for this build?
Last edited by churoshyo on Oct 16, 2018, 7:04:57 AM
https://pastebin.com/ULLKLMaA

This is my POB build if anyone wants to have a look. I havent got the modifiers turned on so It only shows 310k DPS

I am curious how you're meant to get frenzy and power charges generated?

Could you tell me what else I should be looking towards? its quite difficult to find the exact items in your setup aswell as this is my first ever POE char any tips?

I done a prediction and added the rest of the skill tree in POB and I should have like 5.5k life by lvl 94
Last edited by D_B_R_S on Oct 16, 2018, 12:49:05 PM
why is your uber elder kill a fake youtube link that 404s
"
WobbyWoo wrote:

go to his channel, the video is still there.. probably just link that's faulty. not intentional i guess
"
WobbyWoo wrote:

When you click on the link if you go into the address bar you have to delete the "<br>" at the end of the link.
Hello.I just finished ACTS and for fun went to maps.Currently i am lvl 66 and i tryed tier 14 map just for fun of it.I must say with 3700 hp i was cusing 14 lvl higher mobs (lvl 80) and i dont even have any ascendacy.When i lvl up a bit and buy proper rings,amuleti wil be crusing elder in no time.Thanks for the build.
"
meister1523 wrote:
Thanks for the advice!

The mana I have when I'm using the 3 auras (HoA, HoP & Hatred) is 64/781. So yeah enough for two attacks. For the Enlighten 4, any tip on how to get it? (Corrupt a lot of Enlighten 1?)

I found some corrupted Bloodseekers like it has Adds xx Cold Damage to Attacks and +xx Global Critical Strike Multiplier. I didn't buy it yet just wanna know if that's a good implicit. For the Frost Blade 21/20, still looking for it :)

And from what I'm seeing without the Frenzy Charges I only have 37.2% Critical Chance. How do I increase that? (I already got the Twin Terror Nodes)

You mean without power chargers since power charges are affecting crit chance? Actually the value without power charge shouldn't matter, since as Assasin you almost always have full power charges. We also gain a lot of crit chance from ascendancy and diamond flask.
"
Hello, I look forward trying this build either in delve or next league.

I wanted to ask...
Is cold penetration worse than what you use?

With
2 fight for survival
The Pandemonius
And cold penetration gem.

One can get over 87% cold penetration.

Pandemonius also blind enemy.
What is better on rare amulet?

I am actually not sure how elemental focus will interact with Pandemonius, if we can not chill enemies then we don't have those benefits.
But even consider that, a nice rare amulet with 3 or more DPS mods can outperform Pandemonius, most importantly it provides 100+ flat life (consider strength).
"
WobbyWoo wrote:

Fixed. It seems the previous youtube link becomes invalid. It's not a very beautiful fight anyways anyways, maybe youtube doesn't like it :(.
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.I just finished ACTS and for fun went to maps.Currently i am lvl 66 and i tryed tier 14 map just for fun of it.I must say with 3700 hp i was cusing 14 lvl higher mobs (lvl 80) and i dont even have any ascendacy.When i lvl up a bit and buy proper rings,amuleti wil be crusing elder in no time.Thanks for the build.

LoL what? Lv66 to clear T14 maps, you must have some very good gear..
But yeah, everything except uber elder you could just faceroll eventually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info