[3.7] Face-Cannon Frost blades Assassin. Face Tank everything! (Shaper, Uber elder video added)

"
RenanTM wrote:
wow, this looking amazing !! i will be starting this build today, just a question, why go as assassin ? I Was thinking going as Scion (Slayer/Assassin), what do you think ?

I feel Scion is not worth it. If you go Slayer/Assassin, lots of attributes are simply wasted, for example:

AoE and can not take phys reflect for Slayer. Also it is really weird to use a bloodseeker with slayer, you only gain the damage buff while there are adds dmaged by your icy blades.
Poison on hit for Assassin. (and the power charge generation is not stable imo)

If you do want to go Scion, I feel Assassin/Raider or Assassin/Jugg looks more reasonable. (I never played Scion so I'm not sure either..)

Hey man, looks like a nice build gonna give it a go for the upcoming race since assassin is not very popular... Getting Bloodseekers shouldnt be that hard with stuff like Cadiro, Beascrafting, Exiles, Boxes, ... Leveling with frost blades is kinda meh i feel like in SSF its gonna be pretty bad. Probably gonna get molten strike from another class and do that till i get decent claws or something, but otherwise i think u should recommend to people level with sunder till they get to the endgame.
Last edited by Budacek on Apr 25, 2018, 8:36:55 AM
"
Budacek wrote:
Hey man, looks like a nice build gonna give it a go for the upcoming race since assassin is not very popular... Getting Bloodseekers shouldnt be that hard with stuff like Cadiro, Beascrafting, Exiles, Boxes, ... Leveling with frost blades is kinda meh i feel like in SSF its gonna be pretty bad. Probably gonna get molten strike from another class and do that till i get decent claws or something, but otherwise i think u should recommend to people level with sunder till they get to the endgame.

Not sure how FB leveling feels for SSF since I'm not a SSF player...
For me it feels quite easy with those leveling uniques, which are extremely cheap. But I think people can use any skill that they feel comfortable to level with.
"
nal_tony wrote:
"
RenanTM wrote:
wow, this looking amazing !! i will be starting this build today, just a question, why go as assassin ? I Was thinking going as Scion (Slayer/Assassin), what do you think ?

I feel Scion is not worth it. If you go Slayer/Assassin, lots of attributes are simply wasted, for example:

AoE and can not take phys reflect for Slayer. Also it is really weird to use a bloodseeker with slayer, you only gain the damage buff while there are adds dmaged by your icy blades.
Poison on hit for Assassin. (and the power charge generation is not stable imo)

If you do want to go Scion, I feel Assassin/Raider or Assassin/Jugg looks more reasonable. (I never played Scion so I'm not sure either..)

Hello, i'm just come back to say thank you !! i'm loving this build so far !! i'm rolling through the game.
Keep with the good work !

See ya

--

EDIT: Just a question .. why did you pick the leeching nodes below the tree ? They are necessary with bloodseeker ?
Last edited by RenanTM on Apr 28, 2018, 8:31:06 AM
Hi! Very nice can you blease update your gear and Tree?
"
nal_tony wrote:

1. Use a Kaom's root if you really don't want to die.. Basically death comes from the sudden stun/freeze that you're not able to react fast enough. Kaom's root will solve this problem.
2. If you feel DPS is enough, use rings with 70+ life.

Let me know how you feel after the changes.

Thanks for your advice! With Iron Reflexes, Lunaris, Kaom's root and rings 70+ character have 6k+ hp, 50+% phisycal def + 15% Basalt Flask+13% Arctic Armor + Fortify and 80+ res, but dps has almost halved. Survival increased a little (for bosses the difference is more noticeable), but it is not worth it. In this way i decided swap for mapping Elemental Focus Support and Increased Critical Damage Support. Frozen monsters can't hurt me :) Now ill try to use Rumi's Concoction.
"
RenanTM wrote:

Hello, i'm just come back to say thank you !! i'm loving this build so far !! i'm rolling through the game.
Keep with the good work !

See ya

--

EDIT: Just a question .. why did you pick the leeching nodes below the tree ? They are necessary with bloodseeker ?

Hi glad you like it!
We take the leech node mainly for the "x% of dmg leech as life". This will increase the amount of life you leech instantly with bloodseeker. The leech speed doesn't help too much in our case. (still useful tho, since the life leech from icy blades are not instant.)
"
Rico2210 wrote:
Hi! Very nice can you blease update your gear and Tree?

Yes I'll update the gear. I did make a couple upgrades.
"
Baskerv wrote:
"
nal_tony wrote:

1. Use a Kaom's root if you really don't want to die.. Basically death comes from the sudden stun/freeze that you're not able to react fast enough. Kaom's root will solve this problem.
2. If you feel DPS is enough, use rings with 70+ life.

Let me know how you feel after the changes.

Thanks for your advice! With Iron Reflexes, Lunaris, Kaom's root and rings 70+ character have 6k+ hp, 50+% phisycal def + 15% Basalt Flask+13% Arctic Armor + Fortify and 80+ res, but dps has almost halved. Survival increased a little (for bosses the difference is more noticeable), but it is not worth it. In this way i decided swap for mapping Elemental Focus Support and Increased Critical Damage Support. Frozen monsters can't hurt me :) Now ill try to use Rumi's Concoction.

The reason you feel your survival is not increased "A LOT" is because your DPS reduced too much. Probably you should look for more expensive items with both life and DPS on them.
For this build your DPS is also a part of your defense, since it determines how much you could leech.
For me, I have around 900k consistent DPS (with flasks on will be around 1.5 million), and I feel really safe even without Kaom's root, Arctic Armor, Basal flasks etc. I am sitting at 5.5k life now and was mapping T14/15s, and all mobs just die very quickly before they could bring any danger to me.

Good afternoon. Sorry for my English. The assembly I was playing was based on 2 TOA + Hoputernemia .... but I was dying a lot from the endgame(6k life did not save, one blow-corpse), and I was looking for solutions to this problem.
On the information about your assembly, I changed my (open account, you can see), I checked TOA + blood, and I realized that both blood is better, I made 5.2k life + 230k DPS on the skill in the hideout with hatrede + golem. .. with banks and charges of energy was 1.2kk + .. but I'm not satisfied, a lot of deaths from boss (t16 +) with 1 hit, maybe I do not understand something.
1) elemental focus - Why is it in the bundle? Yes, I see in bilder that this stone gives a larger DPS, but I do not understand HOW !?
2) Miam in the totem. What is the use of it? If we do not have physical damage?
3) Enlighten (Lv4) +3 aura, how remains mana?
4) Twin terror - why these three nod for assasin? we have and so 100% crit.
Apparently you'll have to change my belly(may not be at all belly, but rare 2k + evasion + 3 resist and 100+ life.)...buy a Enlighten Support4 for 3 auras, and apparently give up a frost bomb.
https://pastebin.com/QSjwpUx5
I really expect criticism-help, and explanations.
Last edited by volhz on Apr 28, 2018, 3:27:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info