Complaint about complainers.

"
Yea I’ll definitely go following Salty’s comments, false accusations of RMT are a favorite of mine. Watching you swallow Ray and Vic’s dicks is impressive but ultimately I’ve seen it all. But there’s other threads you can derail rather than your own, it IS your specialty after all.

lol, triggered. Oh, yes i'm really fine by supporting Vic cause he is someone that i can talk with. The way we make builds are very similar ato the way i like to make builds nd i really enjoy talking about poe with him. About ray, I just like to show to people who are accusing ray for being greedy and asshole(or whatever) actually are doing the same things but they sugarcoat it and think people can't understand what they are actually about.

but it's really interesting:

1- why do you care about me while i'm not caring about you? I felt important, thanks.
2- what makes you come up with such hateful post that you throw petty insults of which i really don't care?

to be honest rlowe, your pvp build is weak, you don't farm, you don't possess any power in poe, you have no wealth, you don't make any builds which influence people in community. There is probably no one in pvp community which is least important as you are for me. I mean you can swear to my mom and father all day and i would not even slightest care about what you are saying. I just wanted to you to know this and probably this will be last time i'll ever interact with you cause seriously i can't even hate you, you don't even have such weight for me. Same reason why i never care about making comments about demigodkinglol's items.

who cares about a guy who is still using the same staff and using the same build since 4 years and tryies to pvp forum with some smart ass comments here. That's too low man... that's tooo low
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 26, 2018, 4:07:51 PM
Triggered is the one posting an enormous wall of text describing how much you aren’t triggered.

I don’t have to pvp or be a part of the community at large. I don’t live by your elitist standards; if I did, I’d actively promote any sugar daddy who gives me gear and pretend being a DPS theorist in Path of Building makes me good too.

Congratulations on your promotion to becoming the new HideYourCurrency, by the way.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Mar 26, 2018, 4:11:24 PM
"
Triggered is the one posting an enormous wall of text describing how much you aren’t triggered.

I don’t have to pvp or be a part of the community at large. I don’t live by your elitist standards; if I did, I’d actively promote any sugar daddy who gives me gear and pretend being a DPS theorist in Path of Building makes me good too.

Congratulations on your promotion to becoming the new HideYourCurrency, by the way.

whatever rlowe, keep doing whatever you are doing. you are just another guy who i one shot while aiming for others
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Nice Pathfinder, Rup.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
"
Yea I’ll definitely go following Salty’s comments, false accusations of RMT are a favorite of mine. Watching you swallow Ray and Vic’s dicks is impressive but ultimately I’ve seen it all. But there’s other threads you can derail rather than your own, it IS your specialty after all.

yeah, when i saw this thread the first thing that came to mind was...

all the shilling rup's done for skalpo and etc makes sense now.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Yo rup, those screenshots you made, can I have a copy? Someone hit critical boohoo and removed mine.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
forum pvp is back
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 27, 2018, 2:27:20 AM
Forum pvp hu?

Alright here my biggest grip for some of you.
Years/months ago some of you here were king of the hill using broken items/mechanism.

At that time some of you thoughts it was ok it abuse it because only a minority could afford or was aware of those broken things.

Some were the first to abuse offscreen 1 shot projectiles while others enjoyed block+mine/trap.

Others used "melee" EA or arctic breath-temp chain cyclone.
Other were doing only build who could bypass block and dodge and deal only secondary damage.

It was all good because only 10% could have enough damage thks to currency to be competitive.

But nowdays even scrubs like me who can t farm for shit can create build who will 1 shot 90% of the arena.The only difficulty nowadays are the last 10% of tanks/zerphis busers... for them currency still really count.

Those who abused are now complaining how pvp is shit.

It was shit before, when you used your mine/Trap/1000%crit fire ball. It always been shit but now some can t get ego boost so they are pissed.

On the other side of the spectrum are people like rupenus who always knew that what he used was broken but did not try to hide it behind some magical skillz.

Yes I don t agree with Rupenus about the stat of the game, I also don t think KB is really fun (shoot randomly then run away, every one die but 99% of the time no risk taken) but he got passion and always tried to show how he did it.

Attacking him because of his opinion on pvp is legit, everyone have it s own opinion. However attacking him because of the currency in is gear is stupid.

We all know you can now 1 shoot with 10 ex gear and mirror stuff are worth nothing anymore but only for killing the tankiest bitch.

If some of you think he is not legit to give his opinion because of his gear investment, you should look how you were acting 2 years ago when abusing mine/trap/cyclone/EA /whatever.

I do enjoy talking to him about some pvp possibilities that I will never achieve because of time (And anyway markusz will do better). Brainstorming stuff to counter zerphi/KB/tanks is the only fun thing left in the game for me.

It was all ok when you guys were abusing those crap in CTF/arena and the knowledge was not spread or it needed too much currency for most to replicate.

I don t agree with him and I think pvp sucks, I do not like KB but can t we all be friends?
Can t we love each others like brothers?

Can t we all make love to afhak that sexy bastard and send Stormy daniel to Rlow so he get impeached?

Can t we all give 5000 regret to Grievel so he can enjoy being our friend?

Forum pvp hu? Fuck you all ama gearing my Magma and kill leo noobs like keilc/racistmazonprime or most of NPC enjoy doing (:P).

PS: spiders... I kill them every summer. Ants=apex insect predators

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 27, 2018, 2:48:57 AM
that "friend" spammed the everliving hell out of me last night for some 2 ex ring.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Head_Less wrote:
Ants

Oh my god, you KNOW my mother was killed by ants you insensitive prick :'( i srsly cant even now, how could you say such a thing to me :'(:'(:'( I remember sitting in the police office, telling them how those filthy ants broke in and forced her to do manual labour and lift fifty times her body weight for extended periods of time until she broke :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(. I remember them telling me it could have been any major order of insecta, or any passing arthropod for that matter, at that time of day, but I could tell. That typical, lazy, slave taking ant behaviour, that horrible six legged frame, goddamn ants >:'( >:'( >:'(. I can't believe u would deliberately try to trigger me like that, you must be so triggered now, dont even try to deny it >:'( >:'( >:'(
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info