Complaint about complainers.

I'm freaking surprised how freaking pessimistic poeple are. I made a comeback to pvp, and with a proper setup zerphi VD / zerphi EA they are totally killable, totally managable stuff. Of course at start i wasn't sure of what i'm dealing with but after you adapt yourself they are totally managable.

I won't go into details of what the weaknesses are of zerphi builds. they are quite obvious to understand. They have fixed items that they are bounded to use.

Ranged vs Ranged is also quite interesting it requires a good micromanagement of frost wall & positioning action.

EA? They have to invest on defenses to much that, they literally deal more damage with quill rain than EA. It's funny. Still, it works.

Instead of a Rock - Paper - Scissors builds we see that everybody has answers for every other build, yet you have to min max your build very carefully and care about details to be able to use these answers in right occasions.

so Complaints of Ranged builds: sorry, you are just bullshitting.

Melee? Fyndel's bear trap build is literally a melee build. He has no problem of getting close to 140-300k X-Y damage aoe overlapping KB explosions. He isn't even using Leg Kaoms. I saw his items, they are not even expensive but he has multiple layers of defences one on top of each other. with right investment it's totally possible to make a melee build too. not only power level of dps builds increased lot after 3.0 patch also defensive options are better than ever before. just check shaped/elder affixes more carefully.

Close Range complaints: bullshit.

Then everything is alright about pvp? No. It's a one shot fest but that requires a different understanding of the mechanics and requires different set of tools. It's not fun for everyone but you still feel like you are pvp'ing. Meta is better than old spark builds or HoT builds.

So where should we address the problem? the problem is the cost of gear to be able to keep pvp'ing has increased dramatically in last 2 patches. Attack builds require insane amount of exalts to be able to work. Same for Bear trap(you have to self craft a lot of items) Yes with 2-3 ex investmenr you can kill any build in the game, that's true but if you want to be compeetitive, this is the case.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 23, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2018, 6:03:56 AM
I don t think there is any melee who could 1 shot 20k es regen builds or zerphi even if it was a melee molten striker.

In any case with markusz threads in reddit I think zerphi is anyway soon a thing of the past*I hope*.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 23, 2018, 11:58:57 AM
I stopped following the scene right around the time everyone started using Zerphi. Still miss playing fun CTF or occasionally dueling, but tbh I'm probably the poorest one in this sf, so getting back into it might be hard.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Game is just retarded, nothing else to add.

Whatever are your reasons to stick around, I hope it's worth it.
it is retarted, you can't sell this game as a "pvp" game or you can promote this as "you can play pvp in poe too". No, it is retarted.

but what i'm saying is the power level of both defensive and offensive tools are so high that with enough investment everything has an answer.

It is just became more like a ballpark of people who spent too much time at poe. Or people who abuse the latest broken stuff to keep thinking there is a "pvp scene" at all.

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Head_Less wrote:
I don t think there is any melee who could 1 shot 20k es regen builds or zerphi even if it was a melee molten striker.

In any case with markusz threads in reddit I think zerphi is anyway soon a thing of the past*I hope*.

KB can kill 12k life even before their next zerphi attack starts(i don't say one shot here as you can notice) same is doable as melee probably. That probably is a big probably, i'm just assuming.
you need 260k Y damage at least(pob effective dps) and 3.5 - 4 attack speed.

the requirement to be able to do that is ridiculously high. It's just retarted.
Last edited by Rupenus on Mar 23, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
Wait, is this a satire thread?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
So the answer to new broken meta is older broken post-meta-but-still-meta-cause-it-aint-been-nerfed-meta?

I don't get it.
"
Wait, is this a satire thread?

looks like it
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Well when zerphi is not here I find it can be fun.

There is definitively a problem with projectile skills as KB is way too dominant because of the way it offscreen further away than every other skill minus magma (but MAgma have a big weakness since it can t climb stuff )

Right now Let s say you decide to use arctic breath as main skills you ll not hit anyone because max distance of arctic is shit.

I really thing GGG should cap all projectile with the same max distance.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info