[3.4] ARC totem hierophant. End game bosses ready

"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

Works perfectly for t16 farming with some MF. If anyone got any tips and ideas for next upgrades I would appreciate it :)

Where did you find the +1 totem veiled mod? (i.e. What tier map, what syndicate member dropped it? Was it from safehouse loot etc?)

Iam having huge difficulty in finding it, killed mastermind 4 times now, done around 40 safehouses.

Paid a guy 20c to craft it for me. I haven't found it yet. It's the guy from the reddit thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a5pkgi/1_totem_to_shields_is_2ex/

He has a vouch thread:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2267720
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

Works perfectly for t16 farming with some MF. If anyone got any tips and ideas for next upgrades I would appreciate it :)

Where did you find the +1 totem veiled mod? (i.e. What tier map, what syndicate member dropped it? Was it from safehouse loot etc?)

Iam having huge difficulty in finding it, killed mastermind 4 times now, done around 40 safehouses.

i found mine in a low tier map,cant remember who dropped it now. i think it's random.
"
chancer wrote:

Another question, why have you taken Minon nodes in the passive tree. Do totems count as minions?

Also having difficulty with my totem's durability. They get one shotted very easily by the Syndicate. I have level 20, quality 20% all gems so bit puzzled.

Anyone know why Devoto's Devotion is a recommended helm? I bought one today and I don't know what we benefit from it besides the movement speed.
4 is the maximum number of totems?
"
gachngoi69 wrote:

you can have 5. use a soul mantle or craft one on your shield
"
Mentalmike wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

Another question, why have you taken Minon nodes in the passive tree. Do totems count as minions?

Also having difficulty with my totem's durability. They get one shotted very easily by the Syndicate. I have level 20, quality 20% all gems so bit puzzled.

Check Spiritual Aid passive on the tree, that's why I use bone helm and take those nodes, it gives a lot of dps.

For the totem, either use soul mantle which gives 50% inc totem life or lvl 21 spell totam helps too. I think lvl 21 spell totem has about 1000-1500 more hp. It's still less than with soul mantle but it is definitely better than a 20/20 totem.

if any high budget players want an endgame wand i have this one extra for sale.

i am using one similar for this build and it wrecks
Last edited by AlmightyDrake on Dec 19, 2018, 1:47:18 PM
I got some good currency and now planning on min/maxing my arc totem.
With the update of the shield +1 totem.

Would you rater go the that atziri reflexion setup with elder essence worm ? Or a standard setup with a good new +1 totem shield ?

"
"
gachngoi69 wrote:

you can have 5. use a soul mantle or craft one on your shield

Am I correct that 3 totems is the max without soul mantle and a crafted +1 on a shield?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info