[3.2] The Blue Man(a) with Purple Skills -- 934k Tooltip ED, now with deathless Uber Elder video!

So would you say evasion rating should be last? I’m actually level 71 with tons of points saved. What about the acrobatics nodes? I didn’t know if I should get all of the mana and life nodes then go for evasion, or get half of the mana/life nodes, get evasion/acrobatics and work on the rest
"
Autmner wrote:
So would you say evasion rating should be last? I’m actually level 71 with tons of points saved. What about the acrobatics nodes? I didn’t know if I should get all of the mana and life nodes then go for evasion, or get half of the mana/life nodes, get evasion/acrobatics and work on the rest

Acrobatics is different, that is dodge chance. You can get that early. It works in tandem with evade. Life -> Acro -> Mana -> Evasion.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Hey there,
nice build here. Just wanted to know if I should follow the "new" tree for the next league start or the "classic" ed trickster (more prioritising dot, chaos dmg etc.)
"
WildKeeper98 wrote:
Hey there,
nice build here. Just wanted to know if I should follow the "new" tree for the next league start or the "classic" ed trickster (more prioritising dot, chaos dmg etc.)

Go for the one that is recommended, Phase Acrobatics is a huge help.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
WildKeeper98 wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks for replying, yet another question occurs me. How do I level now? specifically at league start? I read sth with scorching ray? it confuses me a little bit, do I play with the same gem links and only put sr instead of ed? with those recommended unique items (ashcaller and pyro). How do I proceed with the skill tree and so on when am I going to switch to ed back? bla bla etc. short: a detailed lvling guide would be very helpful for me.
"
WildKeeper98 wrote:
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
WildKeeper98 wrote:
Hey there,

Thanks for replying, yet another question occurs me. How do I level now? specifically at league start? I read sth with scorching ray? it confuses me a little bit, do I play with the same gem links and only put sr instead of ed? with those recommended unique items (ashcaller and pyro). How do I proceed with the skill tree and so on when am I going to switch to ed back? bla bla etc. short: a detailed lvling guide would be very helpful for me.

In a new league, follow Raiz's leveling guide for ED on youtube, switch to Indigon later, after acquiring all the gear.
Yo, you mind taking a look at my character in flashback and recommending a few upgrades? I'd really appreciate it. I know I'm missing blind gloves but those are something I have to craft myself given the lower quality of gear in the flashback economy.
"
Coil1 wrote:
Yo, you mind taking a look at my character in flashback and recommending a few upgrades? I'd really appreciate it. I know I'm missing blind gloves but those are something I have to craft myself given the lower quality of gear in the flashback economy.

Your gear is very solid. Besides a slight ring upgrade and level 4 empower, I don't see much to upgrade.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on May 16, 2018, 7:03:14 AM
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Coil1 wrote:

Your gear is very solid. Besides a slight ring upgrade and level 4 empower, I don't see much to upgrade.

I'm actually missing boot enchant. I'll get that at some point. Also lv4 empowers are 7ex in flashback lol

This build is actually insane. 8k ehp, tons of dodge/spell dodge. 800k+ single target w/ good gear. good amount of evasion. 6% generic damage reduction from trickster. Gonna be real surprised if indigon escapes 3.3 unscathed. I did shaper and tanked the bullet hell whenever I had vaal grace xd.

Pretty rare to see a build come by with as few weaknesses as this one.
Last edited by Coil1 on May 16, 2018, 9:30:22 AM
"
Coil1 wrote:
Gonna be real surprised if indigon escapes 3.3 unscathed.

I am really worried if they don't nerf it what will happen with these new trap abilities.

Seismic, Flamethrower and Siphoning Trap are all duration based spells. That means there are even more options for Indigon post 3.3 if it isn't changed.

From the tooltip plus the values they gave for 10 effected targets at gem level 20, it looks like 165 flat life regen and 8 mana regen is granted per each siphoning trap.

By stacking duration, traps thrown, and cooldown recovery you can get to 14k life regen and 4k mana regeneration. If Indigon enables a spell like siphoning trap to actually do damage, then its a huge problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info