3.2 Flame Totem Hierophant 546k Shaper DPS (w/ 4 Totems)

"
Hi Masayume2. Interested in this build, fire totems seem to be pretty much ignored lately. I have a flame totem crit build on a chieftan but i think it has past it's use by date. You can check him out BiggassDickus. What i want you to do if possible - big ask - is to recommend that i swap all my gear over to a Hierophant or not? My HO dps is around the same as yours at 130k but the thing is you have 4 totems and i have only 3. Also could i get 5 totems by using Tukohama's or would the rare shield be better.
Appreciated and thanks for generating a bit of interest into flame totems again.

Sorry for delayed response. Tukohama is a good item, but I didn't have that much currency since it was a starting character. I preferred Hiero as a league starter over Chieftain primarily for the 40% Mind over Matter from ascendancy and passive tree, which would make early mapping really safe while having a good number of totems. You also rely heavily on Hiero's power charge generation if you do go Hiero. It might be a bit impossible to go crit Flame Totem as Chieftain, so if you wish to go crit, I'd recommend Hiero.
Last edited by asphyxiaPOE on Apr 29, 2018, 12:04:46 AM
hi

why not Anger aura ?
I already have a crit fire totem build on a Chieftan, check out my char Bigassdickus. Also using MOM on tree. Not really sure what you mean by saying "going crit flame as a Chieftan may be a bit impossible"?
Am asking simply because Hierophant looks to have a lot more damage potential due to more totems.
Thanks.
"

I already have a crit fire totem build on a Chieftan, check out my char Bigassdickus. Also using MOM on tree. Not really sure what you mean by saying "going crit flame as a Chieftan may be a bit impossible"?
Am asking simply because Hierophant looks to have a lot more damage potential due to more totems.
Thanks.

Hey, I say this because it's generally hard to have a very solid amount of crit on Flame Totem to have consistent damage. Flame totem only has a 5% base crit after all. I believe my character had 65%-70% crit I just saw your character and the gear looks pretty solid. I think the new Hiero is particularly better as an ascendancy option for crit totems and like you said, there are more totems. Also, there's really good mana regen for Hiero so it's also really comfortable in terms of sustain.
"
hi

why not Anger aura ?

I needed to have enough mana to effectively capitalize on running mind over matter, otherwise, anger's a great aura choice.
How about guardians?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info