[3.2] Totally Not CuteDog/RaizQT's Autobomber (MF btw)

Yeah, I think vaal breach is like 30C or something on HC from what I was hearing. And even in SC I picked one up for about 60C with quality. Much better than the 200C or more it had cost during Bestiary xD.
Hey Waifu.

I have 60ish exalts saved up and some gear (6link calamity, 2 tempest binding pieces and a
hatred crit/onslaught haste watchers eye) and since i wanted to try this build out for a while, i ve decided to make a new character and try to push this build as far as it can go.

So i was wondering what is the bis helmet for this build? I see no mention of the tempest s binding in this thread, but i assume (without any testing) it should be better than a lightpoacher, but worse than a really good shaped helm.

Also i see no 3.3 autobomber build guides, or any newer autobomber guides in general apart from yours and cute dogs, so if anyone has any new info or ways to improve the build in 3.3 i would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the build. Tried to make an autobomber back in 3.1 and couldn't make it work. Respeced my assassin yesterday and this time it seems to be working great.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has considered using a vaal blade vortex setup. I had room in my boots so I went with VBV + phys to lightning + controlled destruction + conc effect. I obviously dont use it duing maps but it allows me to kill bosses and architects without having to do weird stuff like vaal breach and also very safely, since it allows you to stay at range. Also good to throw sometimes when things get dirty in abysses and such. It also gives you the opportunity to cast regular blade vortex, not very useful generally but can help a bit during abysses when you are free to cast it while you stand around waiting for mobs to pop up.
I can confirm that the build still works in the latest 3.3 update.

Spoiler
My current gear

The Headhunter is not necessary, and I don't do bossing on the character. Unless I have like 100 stacks soul eater and 3-4 different headhunter mods then maybe, otherwise its unnecessary.

Video of me doing a random Strand map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmiRpuiwYn8

- Without the boss

You can find the character in my profile "GOTSERVERED".

Some alternative to gear:

- Headhunter can be replaced with Bisco's Leash

- Gloves can be any insanity essence gloves, or a random rare gloves with attack speed with a good amount of life or resists.

If you got any more questions let me know :D
Last edited by BackdoorTrojanVirus on Jul 15, 2018, 2:35:33 AM
Headhunter is honestly only necessary for bosses. I'm doing fine without headhunter. Here is my setup:

With inspired learning I can easily drop the fortify/culling strike off of my gloves instead grabbing curse on hit elemental weakness. Instead I put fortify on a cyclone setup for bosses.

So yeah.. this build obviously still works if you want to speed farm.

Also @BackdoorTrojanVirus your clear speed is very slow while using a headhunter...
Why so serious?
Last edited by sidorasek on Jul 15, 2018, 10:38:20 PM
"
sidorasek wrote:
Headhunter is honestly only necessary for bosses. I'm doing fine without headhunter. Here is my setup:

With inspired learning I can easily drop the fortify/culling strike off of my gloves instead grabbing curse on hit elemental weakness. Instead I put fortify on a cyclone setup for bosses.

So yeah.. this build obviously still works if you want to speed farm.

Also @BackdoorTrojanVirus your clear speed is very slow while using a headhunter...

Can't complain since it doesn't always give you the best mods :) But I am happy with the way it turned out. I might change the tree a bit to make it so that I get much more attack speed for much less life. Since it doesn't really matter..

EDIT: Also don't forget my gear isn't that good anyways. The headhunter I got was a gift and everything else was just, there. So yeah..

Last edited by BackdoorTrojanVirus on Jul 16, 2018, 12:06:31 AM
Hey Waifu & fellows following this guide.
First off, love your stream.

Second, I am doing this build in IHC, just for some league end fun.
I am currently in Blood Aqueducts, and this is already fast as fuck.
Problem is: i only have around 4k hp, do you think this would be viable for T3 Burial farming? I have a HH, but definitely don't want to rip it.

Thanks again,
Have a nice day y'all.
"
mazzopi wrote:

Problem is: i only have around 4k hp, do you think this would be viable for T3 Burial farming? I have a HH, but definitely don't want to rip it.

Thanks again,
Have a nice day y'all.

As long as you have insanity gloves you shouldn’t even be getting hit. You’ll be fine just be careful on beyond bosses.
Why so serious?
"
sidorasek wrote:
"
mazzopi wrote:

Thanks again,
Have a nice day y'all.

As long as you have insanity gloves you shouldn’t even be getting hit. You’ll be fine just be careful on beyond bosses.

Aight, lvl 79 and rolling ^,^

It is very very fast and smooth at the same time, and you're right, I'm not even getting hit, one shotting everything.

So far so good, I also took an extra HP cluster, so I'm getting a little bit more HP which helps me with feeling safe :P

If I have any highlight I will post the clip here for you fellas.

Stay safe.

Played this to 92 on softcore incursion. Tons of fun - probably faster for Burial farming (t3 for sure - t8 maybe) than Windripper. Great for things like Courthouse also.

78% quant netted me a ton of currency. Great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info