[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
Noteg wrote:
I,m wondering.. Can i easily kill Guardians in your opinion? Or it's only a typical map farmer? Already have 10ex and i really don't know what also upgrade :p

Maybe these Opal Rings + Aztiri gloves?

I killed minotaur with the build, that was the only one I tried. However minotaur in my opinion is the hardest one so you should be able to kill guardians. Shaper and uber atziri are a entire another story. Dunno if its possible to do them.

Atziri gloves are pretty trash when you consider were right next to vaal pact. I thinhk spike gloves are better. Atziri's gloves save you 1 point and that is it.
I killed all 4 guardians with this build.

It went ok, a bit slow, and it felt pretty dangerous compared to other builds.

Phoenix was the easiest, because the phoenixes die instantly to the frost blades. Of course dodge Cyclone and his nuclear bomb.
Mino hits brutally hard with damage mods and no real phys mitigation in the build, I had to dodge a lot more than I usually had to.
Hydra was fine, I never understood what she's trying to do, feels all very harmless.
Chimera herself is easy, the Ads are scary though, especially the chaos snake.

Frostblades shines in AoE coverage, if you want to trivialize endgame bosses, maybe swap into molten strike or blade flurry (you can do this with the exact same skilltree and most of the gems and gear).

I bricked one Shaper set, but that's me, not being able to properly dodge his balls (they instakill me).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Apr 2, 2018, 1:12:40 PM
Hey, apart from belly what can i improve on my gear? currently ingame frost blades dps sit at 98 918 dps with Hatred, Herald of Ice and Ice Golem buff.

Last edited by Wiizper on Apr 2, 2018, 4:15:56 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:

Wasn't able to find spiked gloves with 3 green 1 blue socket on poe.trade.

Lol.

If you swap gems in helmet and gloves, you need GGGB on a dex helemt (super easy) and RRRB on strength gloves (super easy). Takes like 10 chromatic orbs to get this fixed.

Your gear is fine.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:

Wasn't able to find spiked gloves with 3 green 1 blue socket on poe.trade.

Lol.

If you swap gems in helmet and gloves, you need GGGB on a dex helemt (super easy) and RRRB on strength gloves (super easy). Takes like 10 chromatic orbs to get this fixed.

Your gear is fine.

Actually managed to find a pair of spiked gloves for 3c with the desired stats after swapping rings and such about. Now at 98 918 dps on Frost blades
But i didnt actually think about swapping colours in helm and gloves. Im an idiot..

Last edited by Wiizper on Apr 2, 2018, 4:17:38 PM
"
Wiizper wrote:

Those are some shitty spiked gloves. ;)

You can for sure get better ones, like:
70-80 Life
1-2 30%+ Resist
0-1 300+ Accuracy
Open suffix for 10% Attackspeed mastercraft
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Wiizper wrote:

Those are some shitty spiked gloves. ;)

You can for sure get better ones, like:
70-80 Life
1-2 30%+ Resist
0-1 300+ Accuracy
Open suffix for 10% Attackspeed mastercraft

Got these instead with the current budget.

Has anyone given this build a crack in Hall of Grandmasters? If so what is your setup?
"
LynchyAUS wrote:
Has anyone given this build a crack in Hall of Grandmasters? If so what is your setup?

I never gave it a try because unless you have a build made it your gonna have a bad time.
What do you think about Kintsugi as Body Armour? I'm still hesitating to upgrade from rare armour with 132 life and 50 resist to any unique. Belly is "just" some life and it feels kinda wrong to go for armour after speccing into acrobatics. Is it really best in slot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info