[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Hi could anyone do a gear check on my support? Name is zBOREALIS. I'm just not sure what to setup for my helm/chest gems. Any tips are welcome. Thanks
wtf where is the 6th gem on body armour?
I really wish you would take your time for an actual clean design of your chapters,for me personally its hard to get the content or the message you want to tell us out of it.

I appreciate your work, but i think it would be easier for noobs like me if the "leveling" section would get more love in terms of content and size as i think this is quite the cruicial part.

You're pretty much like "Yeah get your aura bang boom bang done"
"
Itsmichi wrote:
I really wish you would take your time for an actual clean design of your chapters,for me personally its hard to get the content or the message you want to tell us out of it.

I appreciate your work, but i think it would be easier for noobs like me if the "leveling" section would get more love in terms of content and size as i think this is quite the cruicial part.

You're pretty much like "Yeah get your aura bang boom bang done"

I have said this a couple of times and I will say it again here.

I dont like writing about leveling, because I simply LEVEL AS AURABOT.
I dont use a single Regret. I start a new League with Friends and I play as support from lvl 4 onwards.
For that reason and my lack of experience I dont like to make leveling Suggestions.

You do know how the Tree will look in the End. Minions or Totems are easily reachable. Use your imagination or nick a leveling-Guide from literally anywhere else please.
Hey there. I'm a rather new player and I really like playing support, so I figured I give this a try with a couple of friends.

That said, I was wondering if I could mix this build up a bit with summons. What nodes would you sacrifice for some minion passives?
guys i'm a newbie ambulance player. i think i have a problem.

for reserved mana i bought some jewels but they're not working except Conqueror's efficiency.

why is that happening? what am i doing wrong?
English is not my native language.
What ascendant points do I get? Im not understanding the wording in the guide.
Please explain how I will sustain all my aura's while being over 100% mana reserve? I see some things like the shield being -30% mana reserves for socketed items but that's at lvl 72. Also the victario's influence having some as well? I can't wrap my mind around how I will do all this.
could you give an in depth explanation of what flasks to use with this? This is my first aurabot and Im following your 3.4 gear setup in standard league
"
bonehollow wrote:
guys i'm a newbie ambulance player. i think i have a problem.

for reserved mana i bought some jewels but they're not working except Conqueror's efficiency.

why is that happening? what am i doing wrong?

The jewels work on a multiple of 5% at a time, so check your total.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info