Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

farmed for about 10 hours to get 2 if it's harder now it's not worth it to me xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
de99ial wrote:
So now we know that there are changes. To me getting 2 of them in Abyss was kinda hard took me two days. Im a bit concern how long it will take me to farm those in Bestiary.

I will give it a try netherless but i will put time frame for it like week or so, because i want to play league not spend it in Strand. As usuall im going SSF.

What You gonna do?

Pls, dont change this topic into constant whining.

Wasn't the point of it to make u not farm it, and just be happy if it does drops on your hillock kill.

Considering their drop rate nerfs on bisco and lycosidae last league i would imagine it would take about 5-10 times longer to farm it.
"

Wasn't the point of it to make u not farm it, and just be happy if it does drops on your hillock kill.

Considering their drop rate nerfs on bisco and lycosidae last league i would imagine it would take about 5-10 times longer to farm it.

In Abyss it took me 1 day each. So week is reasonable time frame to try it. Thats why im thinking this way.

Friday we will see. If i find one i will post here. Feel invited to do the same.
"
de99ial wrote:
"

In Abyss it took me 1 day each. So week is reasonable time frame to try it. Thats why im thinking this way.

Friday we will see. If i find one i will post here. Feel invited to do the same.

Lol in 1 week some people will be level 95. And you'll still be there trying to get it. Why not just play the game normally and buy it? Would be more fun, more profitable, less time consuming.
I have farmed 4 oni-goroshi(all this 75% or less) in less than one day, my char has 2h or 3h played. create 4 char is best choice
Trying to make a SR boss killer
If GGG hasn't gone and "fucked it up" and it's available from 7+ and uber Hillock rng chance is the same then yes. I won't be so crazy as to go for 5 as I did this last league (and succeeded finally... last one was 12% into level 8) but 2 would be nice for speed leveling through the acts.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
farmed three one is now in standard and the other two are in SSF standard...that's all I need if I ever want to try something...it's obviously super OP in SSF not so much in leagues with all the options buy gear and stuff pretty early on.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Last edited by Ain_Soph_Aur on Feb 27, 2018, 9:51:49 AM
Probably going to farm one in SSF, but going to wait til mid league when burnout set in. I find twilight strand farming kind of meditative. I tend to zone out until Hillock survives being one-shot.
"
noheal wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:
"
Fuck that I ain't farming it and neither of my crew members either unfortunately being second in command sucks

qq

By crew you mean your guild? Because if so I have two questions:

1) Wtf is that guild name

2) Second in command and not an officer?

just click the name and you can see the guild lol

Which part of my post made you say that?
"

Lol in 1 week some people will be level 95. And you'll still be there trying to get it. Why not just play the game normally and buy it? Would be more fun, more profitable, less time consuming.

SSF. I dont care about "fast mapping". I play PoE as i like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info