BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

some_day now i did ulab finaly what think is now best last points in Ascendancy,brand or AB or i thinking about COP....i am use brands not orb of storm
Last edited by tixyk on Dec 11, 2018, 2:28:35 PM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Thanks for the reply once again. I was wondering,for the end game route, if i get kaoms way and the pseudo 6link head, wouldn't that remove so much survivalbility off us? Like the formless inferno and the rare chest with % of phys damage taken as fire/cold damage?

Also is the Formless inferno better than Hrimnor's resolve?

Any tip as 2 what to pick while leveling? I'm currently going for the Holy Fire cluster (not sure if i should branch out into the Purity of Flesh node and Sovereignty.

Edit: forgot to ask, is Ahn's might better than rise of the phoenix and saffels frame?

I'd say the current set up if fine, if you like to use kaoms way then go ahead but its very expensive!

Ahn is better because of onslaught, and since we use kaoms roots its better movement too

What about Formless inferno vs Hrimnor's resolve?
I'l follow your first build since i don't have the money for kaoms and other stuff but i was wondering if i were to get currency, would it be worth it to get kaom's way and those pseudo 6link items? Since we would lose survivalbility. Also what chest should i aim for once i hit maps? Try and buy one of those crafted with % of phys damage taken as fire/cold damage? or go with something else?

Also doryani's catalyst shows 20k more dot DPS if we were to pick that instead of Doon cuebiyari.

Edit: Despair> flammability?
Last edited by Kayefsi on Dec 11, 2018, 3:02:11 PM

How would this fit in your build?
"
tixyk wrote:
some_day now i did ulab finaly what think is now best last points in Ascendancy,brand or AB or i thinking about COP....i am use brands not orb of storm

arcane blessing, frees up arcane surge gem slot and makes us immune to shock/burn
"
Calien wrote:

How would this fit in your build?

the excellent, the red socks should be:

multi totems
burn damage
spell totem
"
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Thanks for the reply once again. I was wondering,for the end game route, if i get kaoms way and the pseudo 6link head, wouldn't that remove so much survivalbility off us? Like the formless inferno and the rare chest with % of phys damage taken as fire/cold damage?

Also is the Formless inferno better than Hrimnor's resolve?

Any tip as 2 what to pick while leveling? I'm currently going for the Holy Fire cluster (not sure if i should branch out into the Purity of Flesh node and Sovereignty.

Edit: forgot to ask, is Ahn's might better than rise of the phoenix and saffels frame?

I'd say the current set up if fine, if you like to use kaoms way then go ahead but its very expensive!

Ahn is better because of onslaught, and since we use kaoms roots its better movement too

What about Formless inferno vs Hrimnor's resolve?
I'l follow your first build since i don't have the money for kaoms and other stuff but i was wondering if i were to get currency, would it be worth it to get kaom's way and those pseudo 6link items? Since we would lose survivalbility. Also what chest should i aim for once i hit maps? Try and buy one of those crafted with % of phys damage taken as fire/cold damage? or go with something else?

Also doryani's catalyst shows 20k more dot DPS if we were to pick that instead of Doon cuebiyari.

Edit: Despair> flammability?

Despair is better, go any rare helmet doenst have to be formless inferno. You can craft: Phys taken as Ele through bench now on helmets. Just as good as formless inferno
Some_Day why you stopped leveling you hiero again?=))
"
Some_Day why you stopped leveling you hiero again?=))

I am inventing an arrakili's fang gladiator build. I'll play my hierophant later soon :)
Hey, thanks for making this build, having a lot of fun with it.

I'm running into the problem of proccing EE with shield charge when Herald of Ash is on. Double checked PoB and your PoB Link and the Shield Charge in your PoB deals fire damage as well.
Am I missing something?
"
EvilSanta1854 wrote:
Hey, thanks for making this build, having a lot of fun with it.

I'm running into the problem of proccing EE with shield charge when Herald of Ash is on. Double checked PoB and your PoB Link and the Shield Charge in your PoB deals fire damage as well.
Am I missing something?

I second this, herald of ash is converting phys to fire dmg, thus Shield Charge is doing the opposite to what we want it to do?

Why do we use herald of ash then ? or should we remove shield charge and replce with flame dash.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info