BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

How good is this build. And if anyone is delving with this build how far down did you get so far
?
Hi guys!
Could someone tell me how to gain 89-90% of resistances?
Max cap is 75%. 4% goes from Saffel's, 4% from auras, 1% fire res goes from skill tree. Where are the rest ones?
I also don't understand how to make 3 Purities and Arctic Armor altogether. Don't have enough mana.
Last edited by bazstas on Sep 8, 2018, 5:01:51 AM
"
bazstas wrote:
Hi guys!
Could someone tell me how to gain 89-90% of resistances?
Max cap is 75%. 4% goes from Saffel's, 4% from auras, 1% fire res goes from skill tree. Where are the rest ones?
I also don't understand how to make 3 Purities and Arctic Armor altogether. Don't have enough mana.
forgot on flask +6max resist
"
TBDonkey wrote:
How good is this build. And if anyone is delving with this build how far down did you get so far
?
i atm play in delve this build old version and little change to my way so you can check in character but basic is same and work very well in mine
I'm looking forward to putting this build together. I've always loved RF and haven't played it since legacy. I went arc totems until 45 then switched to pure RF.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Very interested on running this build. Anyone playing this on end game yet? How is it fairing in 3.4?

P.S. Video links don't work anymore :(
Last edited by Nar_ra_tor on Sep 14, 2018, 5:37:15 PM
Is the end game final gear for this build and gems on drop down under 'my gear and gem links'? Not to worried about budget, if there are other pieces of gear that would improve what is there already.

Just curious as the pastebin uses a 5 link and purity of ice twice?
"
Very interested on running this build. Anyone playing this on end game yet? How is it fairing in 3.4?

it should work the same if not better with the combustion gem, I am not running it this league instead running a FB totem that is similar
"
Some_Day wrote:
"

it should work the same if not better with the combustion gem, I am not running it this league instead running a FB totem that is similar

Awesome! I know your build can do all content but how well does it do compared to other builds? A video of the build in action would be really great. And how soon can I use Scorching Ray + Spell Totem if I have a 5L/6L available to me (I have a Tabula Rasa on standby)?

Sorry for the barrage of questions :P Thanks in advance!
anything else i can improve ? (better jewels and get 30% dmg overtime on gloves)
just starting red maps ... having a blast so far
lvled to 80 as arc totems than changed to rf/sr

https://pastebin.com/wUxsDshy or check my profile
Last edited by Blego on Sep 18, 2018, 4:16:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info