BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

In your leveling skill tree for level 54 you go down route to Barbarism then JEWEL ?? WHAT jewel is there for Scorching ray?????? any Treshhold jewel,or what you using ?:|
"
thegamingkage wrote:
In your leveling skill tree for level 54 you go down route to Barbarism then JEWEL ?? WHAT jewel is there for Scorching ray?????? any Treshhold jewel,or what you using ?:|

It says in the guide what mods you want on your jewels.
Near the bottom hidden behind a spoiler.
i don't find wacher eye like ir equall your in you pob, in this league have few people playing ;-;
"
RyuukiAruno wrote:
My damage with firestorm so low, the only damage output I have is the flameblast totem which is 6L with Tabula Rasa but since that's my only way of damage I can barely do the first lab without dying. Leveling also a pain in the butt , any tips to help me out ?

Your character tab is invisible, so I am unable to see your build to help you out
Hello first thank you for the guide i enjoy the build.

So far i can run T15 with it and did yesterday my first T16 Pheonix and i was not able to complete it ( very first time :D)

My problem now is where should i start upgrading and whats next and is it?

https://pastebin.com/9FGAkb22

I know Helmet rare etc. but its reallllly expensive this is the last one.

Gloves 30% damage over time is something i want to get soon.

But what else im kinda new and dont have the experience to see what i should upgrade next.
Hello. I have a question. What is the best helmet for this bulid. What statistics should he have. Sorry for my English.

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but im selling my Helmet since im rerolling
if you want to buy it you can whisper me :-)
Why is it recommended to get a Rare Marble Ammy vs. Bloodgrip? What am I missing here.

Thanks
guys I need help I'm quite noob with poe so I dont understand why I cant afford the life cost of rightous fire? My profile is pubblic (I know I have to buy jewel and flask) but I think I have to put some life reg somewhere? But how many?
"
paccianivive wrote:
guys I need help I'm quite noob with poe so I dont understand why I cant afford the life cost of rightous fire? My profile is pubblic (I know I have to buy jewel and flask) but I think I have to put some life reg somewhere? But how many?

You're missing Warrior's Blood and the life regen to the right of it in the Marauder starting area.

Also consider purchasing an elder belt with Life Recovery rolled on it, they're suppppppper nice for RF.

Last edited by Regards on Mar 24, 2018, 9:13:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info