Abyss Content Integration

ggGGG !!!

Abyss was a awesome league, thx 4 the great time :)

Would be nice when there comes a way to buy old Supporter Packs, to support the bosses that we like, and ofc to get the sick oldschool Armourpacks !!! Just Hydra would be enough for me :DDD <3

Keep up the great work
Have a nice day

You could buff some old belts implicit tho.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
So, if I read correctly, they decided to keep this crap only because it took them long to draw? Noice, what can I say.

Though I can't understand what is difficulty in drawing black crappy stereotype creatures in black featureless underground levels.
I'm extremely happy that abysses are being kept but harder to access and get rewards from! ty devs
Sounds good.
Looking forward to patch notes!

Cheers
sounds fine to me.

sid does have some points tho, I would consider removing the top 2 tiers of flat elemental damage to attacks from abyss jewels. The lean towards flat elemental from those jewels is just too far, if effects build choices on too fundamental a level. A meta bouncing around between skills is cool, its pretty essential, but when the game becomes slanted where an entire way of building any attack skill exceeds other options by a so much it just seems very unhealthy and limiting, that hurts build options, item options, support options etc etc etc.
I would like to see integrated "Harbinguer", before Abyss, but its ok, thanks...
So there's no reason to ever use a belt other than a stygian vise unless it's a meta tier unique?
one of the best leagues? really? it was unplayably boring to me
Great whatever, abyss league is really great integration in core game, just make Lich bosses automatically appear on abysses at T15 and T16. So I get interesting fight ahead, while leveling! Since lich bosses has no frag or splinter i think its the best way you can do. Those bosses is really though specially at level 84. By the way t15 elder and manor of madness always rip me, it the modes of maps also make them harder? I was only luck of time to understand all! I forget about the elder this league because theres no expensive drop. Thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info