[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
Zefrik wrote:
Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on next steps, obviously there are some easy fixes: Gem quality, Jewels, Tree fixes, Ring, annointment, and replacing the quicksilver flask. I was mostly curious if anyone has experience with the brick wall I feel hitting T14-16 map bosses. I'm wondering what kind of investment currency wise is required for healthy boss killing. I'm used to playing squishball characters, but it feels like even twice my current dps wont be close to just playing a build with a 2nd skill for boss killing. I.E. Iceshot/barrage or flicker/doublestrike
Thanks,
https://pastebin.com/iq0zuQYW

Edit: I am swapping out ancestral for single target already.

did you tryed bloodseeker claw?

and 6link would also be nice
"
Jaccob wrote:
"
Zefrik wrote:
Hey I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on next steps, obviously there are some easy fixes: Gem quality, Jewels, Tree fixes, Ring, annointment, and replacing the quicksilver flask. I was mostly curious if anyone has experience with the brick wall I feel hitting T14-16 map bosses. I'm wondering what kind of investment currency wise is required for healthy boss killing. I'm used to playing squishball characters, but it feels like even twice my current dps wont be close to just playing a build with a 2nd skill for boss killing. I.E. Iceshot/barrage or flicker/doublestrike
Thanks,

Haven't tried claw, but PoB says its a damage drop.

Definitely will try to 6 link, kind of in that trap of 6 link or bricking my current build if i go for it on my chest atm. Tbh i've hit 18 watchstones, and havent seen an exalt drop yet so the currency isnt really flowing this league.

Do you think the 6 link is enough alone to make high tier bosses more feasible? My damage during vaal skills/flasks is great its out of that where if the boss is still standing it becomes a 10 minute fight.
Last edited by Zefrik on Sep 21, 2020, 4:52:18 AM
"
Zefrik wrote:
"
Jaccob wrote:
"
Zefrik wrote:
Thanks,

Haven't tried claw, but PoB says its a damage drop.

Definitely will try to 6 link, kind of in that trap of 6 link or bricking my current build if i go for it on my chest atm. Tbh i've hit 18 watchstones, and havent seen an exalt drop yet so the currency isnt really flowing this league.

Do you think the 6 link is enough alone to make high tier bosses more feasible? My damage during vaal skills/flasks is great its out of that where if the boss is still standing it becomes a 10 minute fight.

the bloodseeker claw give you much more survivability because of the instand life leech. i switched yesterday my one to a much more DPS claw and it was a worse feeling, so i switched back.
Hi, can this build be also played as assassin, or would that just be a worse version of raider?
First of all i want to say thank you fiver for putting so much work into this build/guide.
I am currently playing this build through the campain. I do have a lot of fun and i dit not encounter any major problems yet (besides being short in currency).

I just watched your last VoD from yesterdays streaming session and i wanted to ask, how these tools are called which you are using.
At 1h6min-ish you do a quick price check for cluster jewel base. Some time earlier you do have smth like a command pannel for an ongoing trade.

Is there a list or smth about that/your "setup"?

Thx
What is a good way to get a better claw right now?
I tryed to switched my Claw in Path of Building to Rare one with 400 dps and i nearly doulbe my damage >.<

I didnt find any in Trade or is it better to craft some with service?

i think iam stucking now with damage (Bloodseeker).

Here is my current gear: (any adwise?)

Last edited by Jaccob on Sep 22, 2020, 8:50:42 AM
"
Jaccob wrote:
I tryed to switched my Claw in Path of Building to Rare one with 400 dps and i nearly doulbe my damage >.<

Woah dude how did you get the farrul?
I can craft, need alternations or bases or fossils and annuls and exalts ofcourse.
Its going to be expensive, 7-10 exalts.
We will need Craicic Chimeral, about 3 of these on average.

Am so poor this league with this as a my starter.
Last edited by Akshay on Sep 22, 2020, 11:54:02 AM
I'm starting up my stream now and will be streaming for the next couple of hours. If you need help or want to hang out, feel free to stop by.

I haven't been online much today and havne't had a chance to help out here on the forums. I'll try to help you guys as fast as possible.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Akshay wrote:
"
Jaccob wrote:

Woah dude how did you get the farrul?
I can craft, need alternations or bases or fossils and annuls and exalts ofcourse.
Its going to be expensive, 7-10 exalts.
We will need Craicic Chimeral, about 3 of these on average.

Am so poor this league with this as a my starter.

I just bought it ^^. got lucky drops this league and on top i fused with 250 ^^ anyway. i bought yesterday a rara claw for 50 co and it works very well in T13-T14 Maps.

I will try to get some more currency to by 400 dps one. I think i will start to craft later.
Guide Updated

2020-09-23
- Added Replica Farrul's Fur as an option (in the guide. The PoB is not changed yet).
- Added Replica Hyrri's Truth as an option for amulets (again, in the guide, not updated in PoB).

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info