[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

can't wait for the update! gonna try this in new season :-) always been a fan of these speedy builds

thanks for all your hard work
3.11 notes:

I will be updating this page a couple of hours before league start for a first draft of the Harvest PoB.

There aren't any huge changes.
The nerf to Assassination is the only real nerf.

There will most likely be changes to the passive tree though.

Don't panic.
im thinking about to play ur build next league, is it possible to do it as scion ?
"
xaiyx wrote:
im thinking about to play ur build next league, is it possible to do it as scion ?

You can probably make a similiar build with scion, but you will have to change a lot.
You will also lose all the benefits around frenzy charges, which is a central part of the build.

Don't panic.
and what about berserker, a lot play it bersi too, isnt it little better? wanted to start with this at berserker
"
icksfeier wrote:
and what about berserker, a lot play it bersi too, isnt it little better? wanted to start with this at berserker

I haven't played it myself, but I know a lot of people like it.

Don't panic.
Guide updated for 3.11!

There are very few things to say really. I am a little disappointed.
I have switched around some items, but nothing new.

The only significant difference is the passive tree.
We're going to take a different path in the tree, in order to get Wind Dancer.
I think this will provide some extra survivability, but I'm not 100%. It is something we will have to find out.

New PoB:
https://pastebin.com/buXLg8PT

Don't panic.
any thought to the new white wind?
How about lost 20% of damage when dul wield? Is it big nerf to this build? I think about league starter and this looks nice, im only affraid about completing maps on atlas. Can he make it? And frost blades have only 60% of physical damage converted to cold damage what about remaining 40?
Last edited by qlasboy on Jun 19, 2020, 5:56:47 AM
"
qlasboy wrote:
How about lost 20% of damage when dul wield? Is it big nerf to this build? I think about league starter and this looks nice, im only affraid about completing maps on atlas. Can he make it? And frost blades have only 60% of physical damage converted to cold damage what about remaining 40?

Well we usually play with claw + shield so i dont think its a big deal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info