[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Hey guys,

now I need an advise how to continue. I crafted this sweet Body and it has a free Prefix Mod. I'm thinking about hybrid Life/Evasion. What can I except from this if I decide to sell the Armour?

The other option would be to sell it, because I still have to upgrade major pieces of my gear. I´m currently using this Armour

I am starting my stream in about 15 minutes! Feel free to join me and hang out if you need help or anything.

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
Hi guys,

What do you think is best to put on the amulet? Claws of falcon or Tribal fury and use ruthless all the time?
Hey,

What do you think of getting elemental weakness on hit corrupt on shaper's touch if I can get additional curse mod on body armour?
"
Tiffiklotz wrote:
Hey guys,

now I need an advise how to continue. I crafted this sweet Body and it has a free Prefix Mod. I'm thinking about hybrid Life/Evasion. What can I except from this if I decide to sell the Armour?

The other option would be to sell it, because I still have to upgrade major pieces of my gear. I´m currently using this Armour

I have no idea what it would be worth, but that's an extremely good armour!

"
bibanul wrote:
Hi guys,

What do you think is best to put on the amulet? Claws of falcon or Tribal fury and use ruthless all the time?

Claws of the Falcon is the best in terms of damage, but if you want to play around with Tribal Fury and see how it feels, then go for it. Personally I don't find hot-swapping a problem, but I know others do.

"
Raythor31 wrote:
Hey,

What do you think of getting elemental weakness on hit corrupt on shaper's touch if I can get additional curse mod on body armour?

The Frenzy charge corruption is better in every way. Not only does it deal more damage, but it also gives you a bunch of other stuff since we get bonuses from Frenzy charges.

Don't panic.
Starting stream now. Come hang out if you need help with anything. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
YoshitsuneCR wrote:
Hey fiver im trying your build but tbh i feel like shit, i can have some help? :)

Shit I am so sorry for this slow reply. I totally missed your comment!
I opened your build in PoB and see you have already moved on to another build, but if you decide to go back to the raider, please send me a PM and I'll try to help out as much as I can!

Dont worry i haved very low currency to do the build but still im gonna try it on 3.9, thx for the Reply :)
I returned to this build after a couple of weeks and it still feels great. I have a question, though.

I died a lot on the guardians and couldn't finish the shaper(shaper was my fault, played like a noobest noob) so I switched to more life leech and dmg sustain. I played with bloodseeker again, removed rage/berserker and put melee phys dmg and it felt soooo much smoother. I equipped my better claw again and now I'm satisfied with all around QoL.

My question is, will this setup be viable for the end game and do you have some suggestions if I decide not to play with the rage/berserk mechanic?

I plan on buying one of the 6ex claws pretty soon.

EDIT: got a new claw and I'm currently using ice bite instead of rage, think I'm gonna stick with it, guardians and shaper down deathless quite easy.
Last edited by dsimek11 on Nov 7, 2019, 11:24:34 AM
Hi i have a question about which helmet to use, I have legacy abyssus with 215 crit multi without frost blades enchant, In your build i saw in current gear that you use abysus with 40% frost blades damage. Which one give more damage
Hi,

Is this claw worth multimoding, with only T3 for crit chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info