[3.1] Self-Bleed Flicker Inquisitor - 1M Shaper DPS - Start Under 1EX - Poe.trade Links Included

"
BigNoseMafia wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
BigNoseMafia wrote:
10% more DPS than my current bloodseeker setup which also has 6k HP (also with arctic armor)

If I swap out into your claw I can do 25% more DPS than this build, while level 90, with 6k hp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While running melee splash you are having mana issues, even without vaal haste up. (this explains the small 'stutters' you likely see while playing between attacks. Righteous Decree is the most cost efficient way to fix this but it may not even be enough).

Why are you not running elemental focus? The only reason I can think of not to run it is if you are running yoke, and even then it is not worth it especially since you have no chance to poison.

Vessel of Vinktar is an easy, and relatively cheap (~1-1.5ex) upgrade you can get, likely replacing your onslaught flask.

Why not use Darkness Enthroned + two more abyss jewels?

I'm definitely not having mana issues. I'm not sure which stutters you are talking about. Maybe it is because Flicker just didnt detect the far enemies, or they were behind an object.

Yes, I need a darkness enthroned, but I'm in standard. They are 1ex here, and so is every abyss jewel lol. I'll get them soon though.

Vinktar is an option, but I will need another flask to unshock myself. It scales bleed damage too.

Ele focus is definitely more damage, but I like to shatter things. It's safer, especially vs porcupines.

Bloodseeker is a phys claw. Are you doing 90% conversion??

ahh RIP, didn't realize std prices were so out of whack, it's 1c on Abyss.

80% conversion with watcher's eye + the cold conversion nodes. Flasks I've found to be the best are:

1) Life + staunching
2) vinktar's
3) atziri's
4) crit + Freeze
5) onslaught + anti curse. Only run anti shock on case by case basis.

Nevermind regarding the mana, did not account for the implicit on your claw.

Looking at it closer your abyss jewels are low rolled, dunno how much std prices deviate from abyss but on abyss you can get much better ones for ~30c a pop.

Overall nice build and pretty much the same thing I've been running. Major difference being I go through the middle of the tree, pick up more jewel nodes before hitting the shadow/ranger areas, but this is likely due to abyss jewel price.

I made a HC abyss character just to get some abyss jewels to standard. Once I get nice abyss jewels, Vinktar will lose a lot of its effectiveness. Tombfist gloves will be a better upgrade. Itll add more dps than vinktar i think.

Are you inflicting bleed with Bloodseeker? Cuz 80% conversion sounds like you are taking a ton of bleed damage...

bleed is inflicted with voidheart, don't take much bleed as I am hardly scaling phys at all. You can check out my char (JuanManArmy in abyss SC) if you would like to see my build/gear

"
BigNoseMafia wrote:

bleed is inflicted with voidheart, don't take much bleed as I am hardly scaling phys at all. You can check out my char (JuanManArmy in abyss SC) if you would like to see my build/gear

Ohh voidheart. I'd like to see but your profile is private.
Hello, thanks for the build! It looks very good (logically), but on practice i invested ~300c, have 5 abyss jewel with multi elem dmg, have all offensive passives learned and i often don't kill mobs with one skill on maps tier ~4 when i am lvl 78 D:

Can you please check my char https://pastebin.com/7BRnKKbR and tell if i doing something terribly wrong?
Or any idea how can i just achieve damage to kill mobs with single hit so i don't need to constantly run backwards to clear all mobs?

my avg. dmg is 8-11k with melee splash on 5-l belly.

EDIT: ok so i figured out that Elemental focus support removes aoe from Herald of ice, it gives more dmg than any other gem though - so probably could be useful on bosses. Will try getting 6-L with right slots and will tell if my map clearing gets better.

EDIT #2: why Immolate is suggested as one of the main gems when it applies fire dmg only on emenies which are burning, thus it will only work on 2nd and next attacks, but clearing maps requires 1 hit KO?
Last edited by aefoa on Mar 26, 2018, 6:06:45 PM
"
aefoa wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build! It looks very good (logically), but on practice i invested ~300c, have 5 abyss jewel with multi elem dmg, have all offensive passives learned and i often don't kill mobs with one skill on maps tier ~4 when i am lvl 78 D:

Can you please check my char https://pastebin.com/7BRnKKbR and tell if i doing something terribly wrong?
Or any idea how can i just achieve damage to kill mobs with single hit so i don't need to constantly run backwards to clear all mobs?

my avg. dmg is 8-11k with melee splash on 5-l belly.

EDIT: ok so i figured out that Elemental focus support removes aoe from Herald of ice, it gives more dmg than any other gem though - so probably could be useful on bosses. Will try getting 6-L with right slots and will tell if my map clearing gets better.

EDIT #2: why Immolate is suggested as one of the main gems when it applies fire dmg only on emenies which are burning, thus it will only work on 2nd and next attacks, but clearing maps requires 1 hit KO?

Use added cold instead of ele focus for now. And take those 4 damage nodes instead of int where templar starts. If you lack int, switch wrath with anger. Also, keep in mind your DPS increases a lot when you level added cold/wrath/anger. Also, you don't have any elemental attack damage in your gear anywhere. You can get them on rings, amulet, belt. That can add a lot of DPS. Also, Atziri's flask gives u DPS too.

I think the build gets a lot better when you level it, cuz the tree is so stretched out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info