[3.16][HC][ON BREAK] Caustic Arrow Raider, DoT Focused | Tanky | 6k+ Health | All Content | In-depth

with so much avoidance you really shouldn't need to worry about stuns. stunlocking shouldn't even be possible in raiders case
Hey Danka, are you excited for the new Raider modifications? Also, what's your thoughts on Shocking Conflux on helm or Tailwinds on boots?
always phasing and onslaught. even more evasion and dodge? less onslaught effect but eh that is literally the only "nerf"

having onslaught up always makes raider easily the most defensive ascendancy in the game. now that it isn't situational literally ever. god damn

and the frenzy tree is still ass, hahaha
Last edited by xMustard on Jan 11, 2021, 5:33:09 PM
With the changes to Raider, is it still worth going Avatar of the Veil only for the ailments immunity, or is it more worth to go Way of the Poacher for frenzy charges?
IGN: Bottebo
Last edited by Botte84 on Jan 11, 2021, 5:42:53 PM
Perma phasing and onslaught, streamlined abilities on the passives, and no more freezing flask "in case phasing drops", I think that's good news?

Does removing the +5% chance to evade affect the evasion cap?

"
Botte84 wrote:
With the changes to Raider, is it still worth going Avatar of the Veil only for the ailments immunity
Perma ailment immunity is mega QoL, I wouldn't drop it ever unless you go the path of crafting 100% ailment avoidance on gear and that will cost you some sacrifices (possibly a small cluster jewel i.e. 3 passive points and possibly forcing you into rare chest slot instead of unique). Not sure if worth on Raider at all.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 11, 2021, 6:31:01 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:

Does removing the +5% chance to evade affect the evasion cap?

We gained another 5% more evasion rate and enemies lost another 5% accuracy, so i'ld assume we're still gonna be evade capped.
Raider buffed! XD
Waiting for CA patch notes.

Gained:
• Permanent Onslaught
• Permanent Phasing
• 5% more chance to Evade Melee Attacks during Onslaught
• 5% more chance to Evade Projectile Attacks during Onslaught
• 5% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
• 5% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
• Nearby Enemies have 5% less Accuracy Rating while you have Phasing
• 50% increased Onslaught Effect

Removed:
• 10% increased Movement Speed while Phasing (irrelevant because of 50% increased Onslaught Effect)
• +5% chance to Evade Attack Hits (irrelevant~more chance to evade is better)

CA Raider is not affected by the removed Attack/Elemental Damage
Last edited by Tetrad on Jan 11, 2021, 8:15:40 PM
Hi Tetrad good to see you back too.

"
tom333 wrote:
We gained another 5% more evasion rate and enemies lost another 5% accuracy, so i'ld assume we're still gonna be evade capped.
That's nice. Also I forgot to mention the +5% dodge gain that's sweet.

To be honest I have to decide whether go with Raider or PF, since PF also looks pretty good with the 15% more chaos damage that only costs 2 points instead of 4 so can grab the movespeed too.

But the perma phasing, onslaught, ailment immunity, evade cap and free 15% dodge is definitely tempting.
"
Viktranka wrote:

To be honest I have to decide whether go with Raider or PF, since PF also looks pretty good with the 15% more chaos damage that only costs 2 points instead of 4 so can grab the movespeed too.

Its not really 15%. On Nature's Reprisal PF lost 30% chaos dmg, but instead got 15% to attack skill chaos dmg. Overall its a dps gain, but not by 15% (someone do the math please ;p) ;)

For me Raider looks like the best choice atm, but we'll see if anything bad happens to the tree or something.
Last edited by sajm0n on Jan 11, 2021, 10:16:43 PM
"
sajm0n wrote:
Its not really 15%. On Nature's Reprisal PF lost 30% chaos dmg, but instead got 15% to attack skill chaos dmg. Overall its a dps gain, but not by 15%
It's a 45% inc damage (30% you mentioned and 15% from small point that was changed to poison and will no longer be picked) 20% inc aoe loss and a gain of 5% more and 2 ascendancy points from what I had before. Inc damage is fairly easy to get though, while "more" is very hard. So I think this is a win.

"
sajm0n wrote:
For me Raider looks like the best choice atm, but we'll see if anything bad happens to the tree or something.
It's definitely tempting because you have all the defensives passively while PF has to press flasks.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 11, 2021, 10:53:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info