[3.10] From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide

why no bleed stuff? its all phys anyway
and u could replace hatred and stuff for bleed (vuln blasp?)
idk
At a point now where budget build is tuff. Near 5.8k life, but getting above that is really really expensive.

Eyes are not cheap this league at all. getting 120+ life with str on items not proving to be cheap either. That neck that you link must be 3-4+ exalts in this league if not more. At some point I will start to sacrifice damage for life.

Also 60% reduced leech maps are not good especially T14+. So beware that mod.

What do you think about     Cyclopean Coil, Leather Belt ? immune to freeze and lightning and 35% increased damage with good life. Seems good.

Anyways build is going well. Already have put in about 5-7 exalts.
"
Draken1976 wrote:
At a point now where budget build is tuff. Near 5.8k life, but getting above that is really really expensive.

Eyes are not cheap this league at all. getting 120+ life with str on items not proving to be cheap either. That neck that you link must be 3-4+ exalts in this league if not more. At some point I will start to sacrifice damage for life.

Also 60% reduced leech maps are not good especially T14+. So beware that mod.

What do you think about     Cyclopean Coil, Leather Belt ? immune to freeze and lightning and 35% increased damage with good life. Seems good.

Anyways build is going well. Already have put in about 5-7 exalts.

Yeah that's my experience too. Any upgrades now are close to an exalt+, but that's not a bad thing.

I've atm cleared to t15 maps, and done a few of the elder guardians, pretty easily considering im a newb and never done above t10 or any bosses before.
Last edited by xbuzz on Mar 11, 2018, 5:11:01 AM
pls explain - why we pick Acrobatics but did not pick Phase Acrobatics?
Hey HO LET`s GO!
"
Draken1976 wrote:

It will give you a bit of increased damage and freeze immunity. You're wrong about lightning immunity. The belt only offers shock immunity and it doesn't work for us. Not worth losing the resists of a normal belt. If you want a unique get a Retch.

"
7007 wrote:
pls explain - why we pick Acrobatics but did not pick Phase Acrobatics?

We facetank everything so acrobatics is very useful. Also it costs one point. Phase acrobatics is less useful and costs 4 points.

"
Daxiousz wrote:
why no bleed stuff? its all phys anyway
and u could replace hatred and stuff for bleed (vuln blasp?)
idk

Real bosses (Shaper, Guardians) have 80% curse immunity. Curses are shit unless you invest in them with curse effectiveness etc. Hatred gives more damage all the time.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Mar 11, 2018, 7:19:41 AM
Can someone have a look at my Char and can say what i should upgrade next. Char name is Specktroo.
My Current Stats: 5555 Life and ST is at 21.463 Tooltip dps in HO with herald of ash and hatred.
Next Thing should be The Scourge am I right?
On Path of Building it shows that you have 17% Physical Damage Reduction with 298 Armour. Yet you have a lot less Armour than i do. I only have 789 Armour which equals 8% Phys Damage Reduction with The Acrobatics Skill. I would love to have the 17+% Phys Damage Reduction with The Acrobatics Skill. Please explain if you have time. Thank you once again, and i am loving this build.

Just wondering as i only have 4.6k Life atm and i got 1 shotted from Uber last Phase Boss Fight... knowing i would take less damage if i had more Phys Damage Reduction. Any help or info would be great thank you.

I always use my Whirling Blades but in some situations like the last encounter Boss Fight in Uber Lab i did not spam my whirling blades like normal.
Last edited by KustomBallaz on Mar 11, 2018, 4:04:24 PM
"
KustomBallaz wrote:
On Path of Building it shows that you have 17% Physical Damage Reduction with 298 Armour. Yet you have a lot less Armour than i do. I only have 789 Armour which equals 8% Phys Damage Reduction with The Acrobatics Skill. I would love to have the 17+% Phys Damage Reduction with The Acrobatics Skill. Please explain if you have time. Thank you once again, and i am loving this build.

Just wondering as i only have 4.6k Life atm and i got 1 shotted from Uber last Phase Boss Fight... knowing i would take less damage if i had more Phys Damage Reduction. Any help or info would be great thank you.

I always use my Whirling Blades but in some situations like the last encounter Boss Fight in Uber Lab i did not spam my whirling blades like normal.

armor is pretty useless against big hits like uber izaro unless you have lots of it (like 5000+) .
4.6k life is too low to reliably tank him. You could try using a chaos golem a decoy totem and so on but realy you need more raw hp
"
KustomBallaz wrote:

You're probably forgetting the basalt flask. In any case your life is too low to tank Izaro. Use WB to avoid big hits.
Forget about armour. 700 armour = 0. It literally does nothing.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Ok, thank you everyone for replying to my post and i am using Basalt but yes, i deff need more life!! @ 5k now but need 2k more... will get there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info