[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
LiMeh wrote:
Do you think this build is decent for hardcore? I've been playing it up to level 46 but I'm lacking some tankiness I'd say. Going to switch to belly of the beast soon and run it 5L

Not really balanced for hardcore... maybe with much more invest in defense.

"
HarryPothead wrote:
Thoughts on a Witchfire Brew instead of a magic stibnite?

Not too much to be honest... I love the stibnite defense flask... really strong for this build. Witchfire brew would not do to much for this build.

"
hampish92 wrote:
hi, I got a question about the skill tree, Im using frost blades and im wondering why the tree skips Fangs of frost even tho its only 3 points? Isnt it better to skip Forces of nature incase of lack of points?

Well I tried to balance it more for our single target skill (molten strike) because with frost blades we normally oneshotting all thrash anyway.

"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

Thanks for this build. I just made it and it is amazing!

Quick question though!

I'd like to buy "The Perfect Form" unique armour for one of my character and I realise that this item is an upgrade from "The Snowblind Grace" using 1 x Blessing of Tul.

My question is, if I find a perfectly rolled "The Snowblind Grace" and then get a Blessing of Tul and upgrade it, will my finished item; "The Perfect Form" also have perfect rolls??

Cheers!

I think the outcome would be totally random.

"
Leezu wrote:

How much damage with Her Embrace on you got? Just curious

Dps are more or less a number... and I am not sure how to calculate molten strike dps correctly tbh.
So just a few stats according to PoB (https://pastebin.com/UZTn6aJL without charges):
Molten Strike:
Melee: 190K
Balls: 129K
Attack Rate: 9,58
Balls per Attack: 7

Depending on how many balls hitting the enemy... the dps is different. I can't tell you exact number but I can tell you the dps are good enough to do all the content in game.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 31, 2018, 10:03:03 AM
Hey, there! For what mods on watcher's eye jew should i looking for? (molten strike + Flost Blades)
Still going well in hardcore as long as I kite properly. Any idea what you'd run if you only had a 4L for frost blades?
"
Jaay_Cutler wrote:
Hey, there! For what mods on watcher's eye jew should i looking for? (molten strike + Flost Blades)

Well you want to look for hatred mods... the jackpot would be something like this Watcher's eye

"
LiMeh wrote:
Still going well in hardcore as long as I kite properly. Any idea what you'd run if you only had a 4L for frost blades?

Frost Blades+Multi Strike+Ancestral Call+Elemental Damage with Attacks
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Great build.. really enjoying.. until.. I happened upon Ele reflect maps.. Yikes..

1) What is the secret, go slower? My resists are 150 (FR), 135 (cold) and 126 (lighting). I've got to be doing something incorrectly.. Have the same build as the molten strike build, evasion at 14.3k

2) While building up my character, I have 2 Oni, and a 6 link perfect form. I'm currently switching weapons... which leaves me with 6 free (linked) slots on the perfect form (3R, 1B, 2G). Going to assume I need to put in a low level CWDT gem, and connect it to Immortal call. As I can't run two curses (due to poachers on ring), another curse gem is out.. so thinking Molten Shell for the 3rd red slot. I'm drawing a blank on what I can put in the 1B and 2G slots.. any thoughts?> On my boots, I have a high level CWDT, Immortal, Ice Golem and Arctic Armour

Thanks

Last edited by Medivah on Mar 31, 2018, 3:08:16 PM
"
bashtart wrote:

"
kazafz wrote:
Hi OP,

Thanks for this build. I just made it and it is amazing!

Quick question though!

I'd like to buy "The Perfect Form" unique armour for one of my character and I realise that this item is an upgrade from "The Snowblind Grace" using 1 x Blessing of Tul.

My question is, if I find a perfectly rolled "The Snowblind Grace" and then get a Blessing of Tul and upgrade it, will my finished item; "The Perfect Form" also have perfect rolls??

Cheers!

I think the outcome would be totally random.

I see, thanks for the response! I have another question.

Regarding Jewels, do you enjoy using:

1. 2 Wildfire + 1 Fight for Survival jewel; or
2. 1 Wildfire + 2 Fight for Survival jewel; or
3. 1 Wildfire + 1 Fight for Survival jewel + 1 Watcher's Eye?

Cheers!
Is there any high budget options/items for this build? For example other rings/amulets or so?
"
Medivah wrote:
Great build.. really enjoying.. until.. I happened upon Ele reflect maps.. Yikes..

1) What is the secret, go slower? My resists are 150 (FR), 135 (cold) and 126 (lighting). I've got to be doing something incorrectly.. Have the same build as the molten strike build, evasion at 14.3k

2) While building up my character, I have 2 Oni, and a 6 link perfect form. I'm currently switching weapons... which leaves me with 6 free (linked) slots on the perfect form (3R, 1B, 2G). Going to assume I need to put in a low level CWDT gem, and connect it to Immortal call. As I can't run two curses (due to poachers on ring), another curse gem is out.. so thinking Molten Shell for the 3rd red slot. I'm drawing a blank on what I can put in the 1B and 2G slots.. any thoughts?> On my boots, I have a high level CWDT, Immortal, Ice Golem and Arctic Armour

Thanks

1) Elemental reflection is the one thing this build cannot run... skip it.
2) If you want to keep to oni-goroshi I would put ancestral protector in the chest and make a 6 link totem for addtional boss dps.

"
kazafz wrote:

I see, thanks for the response! I have another question.

Regarding Jewels, do you enjoy using:

1. 2 Wildfire + 1 Fight for Survival jewel; or
2. 1 Wildfire + 2 Fight for Survival jewel; or
3. 1 Wildfire + 1 Fight for Survival jewel + 1 Watcher's Eye?

Cheers!

"
ILIAS wrote:
Is there any high budget options/items for this build? For example other rings/amulets or so?

Yeah sure...
> Dying Sun
> Starkonja's with enchantment 3 additional molten strike projectiles.
> Watcher's Eye with double hatred mods
> ...

Hi bro,

First of all great build. I am hoping that i can kill shaper with it. I have a few questions for you. Wouldn't temporal chains on hit and warlords mark counts as 2 curses and will not work at the same time?

Also would you recommend buying a 40% increased blade flurry damage enchanted helmet or an increased golem effect helm?

Thanks
Fun build, Shaper down, working on getting an Uber Atziri set and if I have the time Uber Elder.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info