[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
"
omitsilence wrote:
no need level 7 to farm hillock he can spawn at all levels now, thats right? Patchnotes say this?
but, can i enter the city now? or must stay on strand, make 4-5 chars and farm it with the old method without the level requirement ?

Patchnotes only say that he can spawn on earlier lvl's which could mean 1-6 or could also mean he can spawn at lvl 2,3,4 etc.
At least from my point of view. Obv I hope too that we can get lucky and have a lvl 1 Uber Hillock spawn.
And he also spawns on higher lvl's

Uber Hillock damage got buffed so if you bump into him to early he might be impossible to beat.

Could be irrelevant when u play sc. :D
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:

lol, oh yeah I forgot about that haha.

I think the biggest problem will be to find him, well just create four chars and farm the hell out the Twillight Strand :) But when we found it we got already the most important piece for our build early one and will rush through the game.

Maybe it would be wiser too go for claws and 5link chest for the start and farm / buy it later when we know the new drop chance. Not sure...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 2, 2018, 2:50:31 AM
"
Maybe it would be wiser too go for claws and 5link chest for the start and farm / buy it later when we know the new drop chance. Not sure...

Yeah but that is no fun :D
If I can, I'm gonna try and get farming straight when the league is out (hopefully no server-side issues tonight). Might try to gather info this weekend and come up with some rough numbers by the Sunday evening.
Hello,
i want to start with this build in 3.2 as my starter.Im thinking about respecing sword nodes and going claw ones(soul raker etc.) also belly of the beast and double touch of anguish. What are your thoughts about that, do i need to include anything else or it will work as fine as "sword" version?
If you had zero intentions on ever farming an Oni-Goroshi... Is this still viable as a stater with some modifications?
"
FAKEBOYY wrote:
Hello,
i want to start with this build in 3.2 as my starter.Im thinking about respecing sword nodes and going claw ones(soul raker etc.) also belly of the beast and double touch of anguish. What are your thoughts about that, do i need to include anything else or it will work as fine as "sword" version?

Yes definitely leveling with claws should be really good because of the sustain of claw nodes. I guess the clearspeed with touch of anguish might even be better because of the additional chain of frost blades. You will lose about 800 - 1000 life when you use belly instead of kaoms though. I think oni will be better for single target.

@lorddevine: yes I think so... just rush into the claw nodes and get a 5/6 link
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Im still wondering about gem setup on Claws.movement skill setup on one but second?However,should i run something like curse on hit+herald of ice+assassin's Mark?
"
bashtart wrote:
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
Isaac1337 wrote:

lol, oh yeah I forgot about that haha.

I think the biggest problem will be to find him, well just create four chars and farm the hell out the Twillight Strand :) But when we found it we got already the most important piece for our build early one and will rush through the game.

I don't think the Oni gonna be affordable for this league. With the spawnrate nerfed, it will only raise the price since most seller gonna be thoses damn bots. If you gonna have to buy a oni for 8-10 ex it's already a waste of currency.
How will the build perform with claw nodes instead? Weaker ranger?
I also think the oni will be like 4+ ex and farming it yourself should be the best way to obtain it.
Last edited by Isaac1337 on Mar 2, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info