[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Hi, im really enjoying this build from the beginning of league. I got some currency lately (The Doctor from stacked deck, praise the RNG) and my question is: What, at the end of the day, is better - Multicrafted Vaal Axe or Disfavour?

Thanks in advance :)
"
Muirey wrote:

Crit/Sword Terminus est on shaper.

I specced my character out specifically for farming t10-14 maps so it's not really what I'd recommend taking to a boss fight if you're new to it. Also with this setup I'm missing out on curses except from the CWDT setup and REALLY low life but using a loreweave which balances out the negatives.

Done Shaper myself for the first time with Terminus est(5L) aswell. Did it with impact instead of bane of legends on the ascendency. I've decided to go for alot more health nodes than your crit build and it felt pretty nice doing bosses.
Last edited by Instictpoe on Jun 24, 2019, 2:14:29 PM
Having a hard time getting a good base to craft on but would any of these be good enough to multimod and six-link?

This one only 18 fortify and plus to melee instead of support. Guess in that case craft physical dmg and attack speed?

Lower base item but I can craft any mod on it.
Last edited by Emxper on Jun 24, 2019, 2:39:30 PM
"
Bravix wrote:
Hi, im really enjoying this build from the beginning of league. I got some currency lately (The Doctor from stacked deck, praise the RNG) and my question is: What, at the end of the day, is better - Multicrafted Vaal Axe or Disfavour?

Thanks in advance :)

Multicrafted Vaal ax will be better than disfavour. This is new this league because they gave fortify support a MORE multiplier which boosts damage way more than fortify support did in the past.

"
Instictpoe wrote:
Done Shaper myself for the first time with Terminus est(5L) aswell. Did it with impact instead of bane of legends on the ascendency. I've decided to go for alot more health nodes than your crit build and it felt pretty nice doing bosses.

Nice, glad it's working out for ya. There are definitely options to go more glass cannon or more tanky while keeping the same basic route in the passive tree which is how I like the build them. Lets people make it more to their personal play style without having to burn a ton of regrets!

"
Emxper wrote:
Having a hard time getting a good base to craft on but would any of these be good enough to multimod and six-link?

This one only 18 fortify and plus to melee instead of support. Guess in that case craft physical dmg and attack speed?

Lower base item but I can craft any mod on it.

You can craft flat physical damage on the second one and use it as it is until you either get a lvl 20 base or decide to multi-mod that one.

The first one you could also craft flat physical on but if you wanted to multi-mod it you would try to get the +2 to level of socketed melee gems off of it. If you manage to do that it's a perfectly fine base to multi-mod on.

While the 'ideal' is to get lvl 20 fortify if your luck is being a douche bag lvl 18 is totally fine to use.

Before multi-modding I used a ax similar to the second one with just crafted flat phys on it until I had the currency to multi-mod and it was just fine.
Last edited by Muirey on Jun 24, 2019, 3:06:53 PM
"
Muirey wrote:

You can craft flat physical damage on the second one and use it as it is until you either get a lvl 20 base or decide to multi-mod that one.

The first one you could also craft flat physical on but if you wanted to multi-mod it you would try to get the +2 to level of socketed melee gems off of it. If you manage to do that it's a perfectly fine base to multi-mod on.

While the 'ideal' is to get lvl 20 fortify if your luck is being a douche bag lvl 18 is totally fine to use.

Before multi-modding I used a ax similar to the second one with just crafted flat phys on it until I had the currency to multi-mod and it was just fine.

Thanks for all advice! Got the exalts to multi-mod and maybe 6-link one axe. The first one is not good at all with +2 melee gems?

Or is it better to multi-mod the second one?

Have a Hillock on transportation ready also!
Last edited by Emxper on Jun 24, 2019, 4:13:07 PM
"
Emxper wrote:
Thanks for all advice! Got the exalts to multi-mod and maybe 6-link one axe. The first one is not good at all with +2 melee gems?

Or is it better to multi-mod the second one?

Have a Hillock on transportation ready also!

The +2 melee gems would only work on skill/support gems with the 'melee' tag on them. +2 support gems would work with ANY support gem you put in the weapon links.

Lets say you use Cyclone-Infused Channeling-Melee Physical-Elemental damage with attacks-Dmg on full life-Pulverise as your 6link setup.

With +2 melee gems: Cyclone-Melee Physical-Pulverise would get +2 levels.

With +2 support gems: Everything but cyclone would get +2 levels.

Even if you wanted to one day respec into a full physical RT build, the +2 supports would be better. Only if you had a full 6link where every gem had the melee tag on it would +2 to melee gems be better over +2 supports.

Last edited by Muirey on Jun 24, 2019, 5:38:51 PM
If you have to choose only one is better to get a Lion's Roar or a Taste of Hate?
"
Meru84 wrote:
If you have to choose only one is better to get a Lion's Roar or a Taste of Hate?

taste of hate sees more use but lion's roar because of the knock back is annoying for general mapping.

Lion's roar is better for bossing and Taste of hate is just generally good. Lion's roar is more damage.
Decided to try my hand at the crit side of things and started crafting a sword. Got lucky and hit the 6L in less than 20 fusings. I knew my luck would run out after that and I spent 3-4 ex on alts. But it worked out in the end. It isn't level 20 fortify but when I hit the elder attack speed mod on the aug and then a lower tier flat phys dmg roll on the regal, I couldn't part with it haha. Looking around for someone with a +2 supports craft that I can trust now and then the quality/strength craft

Do you keep immortal call and CWDT at lower levels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info