[3.7-Slayer] 2h Freezing Cyclone! *Out Dated*

Will links and stuff be updated? :P
"
Will links and stuff be updated? :P

Everything will be updated yes. ;)
Dope :P
I've been considering The Perfect Form. We don't benefit from Arctic Armor, and it requires getting extra cold resist on other pieces, but it gives Phase Acrobatics, a decent life roll (up to 80), and tons of evasion.

Belly of the Beast is sort of the other one I've been considering, although just crafting a gg Assassin's Garb with 130+ life, big evasion, resists, etc might be what I end up doing.

I've come around to the idea of using Fortify in the 6L over other higher dps options. Feeling forced to have to Leap Slam constantly is clunky. I'd rather just use it more as a movement skill and spend more time cycloning.

I still think Close Combat is meant to be best in slot though. It's a 59% more multi, which is higher than anything else we could run in that spot.
"
I've been considering The Perfect Form. We don't benefit from Arctic Armor, and it requires getting extra cold resist on other pieces, but it gives Phase Acrobatics, a decent life roll (up to 80), and tons of evasion.

Belly of the Beast is sort of the other one I've been considering, although just crafting a gg Assassin's Garb with 130+ life, big evasion, resists, etc might be what I end up doing.

I've come around to the idea of using Fortify in the 6L over other higher dps options. Feeling forced to have to Leap Slam constantly is clunky. I'd rather just use it more as a movement skill and spend more time cycloning.

I still think Close Combat is meant to be best in slot though. It's a 59% more multi, which is higher than anything else we could run in that spot.

With Carcass Jack being OUTRAGEOUSLY priced this league I think going for a high life rare chest is the best option until Loreweave. The Perfect Form is a fine chest but very expensive. I'd take a look at Kitnsugi instead which is 2c-ish and a nice unique. Very good chest for the price but for like 15c and lower you could get something along these lines:https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/30QV7KU5

I'm updating the main guide right now and almost to the skill gem section! Once updated it will show this as the main 6link setup:

Close combat is a great support and can be subbed in for any of the last three listed above. I'm not a fan of 'situational' damage. I prefer to hit the same regardless of where I'm at. That's me though an my playstyle! If you feel the way you play would benefit more with close combat go for it!
Last edited by Muirey on Jun 9, 2019, 1:13:38 PM
I'm sitting on 155c and have no idea what to upgrade next...
Rings, helmet, boots, belt and chest are all kinda crappy but I got res capped and 4.2k hp.
Any advice maybe? :/
"
Snoukz wrote:
I'm sitting on 155c and have no idea what to upgrade next...
Rings, helmet, boots, belt and chest are all kinda crappy but I got res capped and 4.2k hp.
Any advice maybe? :/

I'd look at the link I posted above for chest update or drop 55-60c for a Carcass Jack. Belt/Helm can also be updated to get more resists and damage possibly.

This belt was like 5c-ish.

Boots could use more life but are fine.

Opal ring bases:http://poe.trade/search/arauwahamahako are 1-2c right now. Getting some higher resists on Helm, Chest, Belt will make crafting some good opal rings pretty easy(luck dependent!) and would be a good damage upgrade.

Unfortunately most of the normal items I would typically recommend went from 10c-20c to 1-2ex! Tis the price you pay when everyone suddenly decides to use the items you've been using for over a year heh.
What's your opinion on the new rage skill gem? do you think it's good enough to put into the build?
"
AeriaZp wrote:
What's your opinion on the new rage skill gem? do you think it's good enough to put into the build?

Main guide is fully updated now! Check the skill gem spoiler for my thoughts on that! :P

Heh, If you mean rage support yeah it is very fun to play around with while also using berserk. It isn't going to be the best but it's a lot of fun an that's why we play games right?..... to have... fun?!?!

If anyone sees any mistakes or something I left out feel free to post it. After awhile editing the main post is like starring into the matrix... everything just kinda... blends... together o.0
Last edited by Muirey on Jun 9, 2019, 3:32:32 PM
Thanks man looking forward to playing this again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info