[3.2] Scion 99% Conversion Flicker TURBO CERN COLLIDER | 1M SHAPER DPS | GUARDIANS IN SECONDS

"
Gear wrote:

Can anyone have a look and tell me what i am missing. I know my vhar is only lvl 81 but my damage vs single target is so low. 3.4k dps on tooltip in base without with auras.

Killing bird on shaped channle(t10) takes about 3 min. Mobs die quick but killing bosses are sooo slow.

Also just a side note for anyone trying to build this my colours cost me 1.5k jewels by using vorciri socket trick worked very well. Then 1k fusings to link. Still cheaper then to buy.

I am looking at swapping my rings for rare ones with elem dmg to attacks as soon as I farm up some more money for high res ones.

Please let me know what you guys think I am doing wrong and how I can improve. Ps cant do uber yet because I cant kill boss with my low dps.
"
H4ckEyE wrote:
"
Gear wrote:

Can anyone have a look and tell me what i am missing. I know my vhar is only lvl 81 but my damage vs single target is so low. 3.4k dps on tooltip in base without with auras.

Killing bird on shaped channle(t10) takes about 3 min. Mobs die quick but killing bosses are sooo slow.

Also just a side note for anyone trying to build this my colours cost me 1.5k jewels by using vorciri socket trick worked very well. Then 1k fusings to link. Still cheaper then to buy.

I am looking at swapping my rings for rare ones with elem dmg to attacks as soon as I farm up some more money for high res ones.

Please let me know what you guys think I am doing wrong and how I can improve. Ps cant do uber yet because I cant kill boss with my low dps.

There's a lot of things wrong, first of you haven't taken any of the additional Frenzy charges on your passive tree, that is massive damage you are missing out on, nor do you have the 9% increased damage to flicker strike per frenzy charge helmet enchant.

Nor do you have 12%+ increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently enchant on boots.

Your weapon is also very bad, it only has 215 pDPS, compared to mine which has 392 and my old one has 324

You also do not have the proper damage or defensive flasks, such as Lion's Roar, Atziri's Promise, no Jade Flask which is required for queen of the forest

You also do not have any added fire damage, which means you cannot ignite and therefore you lose 5% more damage from the yoke of suffering, get a jewel like

to be able to shock and ignite, you are already doing cold damage so you can freeze and chill through that.

Most of your rare jewels are also bad, you want to get critical strike MULTIPLIER on jewels, not critical strike chance.

Your passive tree.. well you miss a lot of damage here but you just need to start leveling.. here I have marked the very high damaging nodes on your passive tree you're missing.

Go to the previous page on the bottom I have linked a Path of Building pastebin which you can import, try to copy it as closely as possible and you'll farm Tier 16 maps and one shot monsters including killing the map boss under 5 seconds.
Last edited by Avoid on Mar 31, 2018, 10:41:06 PM
Hey I have optimized a few things, but most importantly I've completely overlooked this perfect item for our build.

I have updated the pastebin on the previous page, here it is

https://pastebin.com/qxuHss6G
Last edited by Avoid on Apr 5, 2018, 7:45:33 AM
Nice build, was looking into making it due to the "1 shot" videos.. then I realized it was 101 shots.
IGN Whoooppssy
@Avoid

Thanks a mil for the advice, bought a new claw with tyrannical today and will try and craft it :).

I made myself this one due to the higher evasion rating. then Vaaled my old one cause yolo.

is my old one worth more now because of the max allres?

Really looking to sell the old one but Ill see what you guys say first.

Anyhow thanks again for the info and hopefully by the weekend ill be closer to your tree and gear :)
"
H4ckEyE wrote:
@Avoid

Thanks a mil for the advice, bought a new claw with tyrannical today and will try and craft it :).

I made myself this one due to the higher evasion rating. then Vaaled my old one cause yolo.

is my old one worth more now because of the max allres?

Really looking to sell the old one but Ill see what you guys say first.

Anyhow thanks again for the info and hopefully by the weekend ill be closer to your tree and gear :)

The damage increase and defensive boost from Loreweave is definitely worth it, check out my PoB pastebin above and I have belly of the beast and my old queen of the forest included so you can switch.
Also as a bonus, it gives up to 24 all attributes, which means you free up 1 affix on a jewel, or in the case you're spending a passive point.

If you are lazy I will tell you

Loreweave gave me 17% MORE damage and keep in mind, mine rolled 20% elemental damage, it can roll up to 50% absolutely insane

Best part about Loreweave in my opinion is that you can also run -x% max resists maps, since Loreweave overrides this, I couldn't before since I am leveling to 100 with this build, I am level 98 right now. taking is slow since I already leveled to 100 this league.

TL;DR go Loreweave for sure
Last edited by Avoid on Apr 3, 2018, 12:41:29 AM
@Avoid

Thanks again for all the help. This already feels heaps better!!!

still have a ways to go in terms of getting to your damage but I am slowly getting there :)

My gear is still not perfect but its feels so much better.

gear
[/spoiler=gear]
I noticed you have linked Enhance to your Hatred in your helmet, you are increasing the mana cost of Hatred and quality only increases the radius which is absolutely worthless.

this is why I chose to make it so the link only affects Blood Rage, good luck with the build!
Awesome build.

I opted for avoids version.

How much roughly do you think you spent on crafting? I have an ilvl 87 gemeni that i would like to craft but i have no lvl 8 elreon.
"
spruceleee wrote:
Awesome build.

I opted for avoids version.

How much roughly do you think you spent on crafting? I have an ilvl 87 gemeni that i would like to craft but i have no lvl 8 elreon.

I'd plan to spend 10ex on a 330-350 pdps gemini.
Avoid's claw he linked is absolutely nuts and probably the best on the server right now.

I'm leveling a new scion today and will try out the 3.2 changes and update the original post within the next few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info