[3.10] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

Untill now i died once. I left my char in Quay and mobs found me and killed me.

No boss, no trap, no one shoot - afk.
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Did phoenix, laggy frozen ground and 40 phys reduction no other bad mods, still, fighting him with 10-15 fps is bad. Used frost blades since his half hp, coz birds are cancer and tornadoes kill totem instantly

And not to forget that as Phoenix health drops, the player will be cursed with reduced fire resistance.

But Oni is definitely end game viable. The damage output from it just gets better as your character reac higher levels.

"
de99ial wrote:
Untill now i died once. I left my char in Quay and mobs found me and killed me.

No boss, no trap, no one shoot - afk.

Happened to me on my high level character long time ago and since then, I always return to hideout if I need to afk. Too painful to lose 10% exp when you are level 93+.

And here is an update on the current gears that I am using in SSF:

Spoiler

Yeah to me every location change is rng for game crash. The more often i portal/change location the highier is probability that game will crash. It happens often with some exeptions like two more or less locations swaps but nevertheless it is happening. So when im in location i just cant afford jumping into HO.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
Did phoenix, laggy frozen ground and 40 phys reduction no other bad mods, still, fighting him with 10-15 fps is bad. Used frost blades since his half hp, coz birds are cancer and tornadoes kill totem instantly

And not to forget that as Phoenix health drops, the player will be cursed with reduced fire resistance.

But Oni is definitely end game viable. The damage output from it just gets better as your character reac higher levels.

And when he sits, he drops uncapped fire res, which was barely capped, so i burned even more

enfeeble cwdt is so freaking good
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Last edited by Kek_is_love on Jan 11, 2018, 4:27:59 PM
For any of the the newbies to PoE out there like me, don't try Hall of Grandmasters. That was...interesting.

It turns out thhat only some builds can deal with HoG. Unless I'm playing it wrong, this doesn't feel like one of them. It's virtually impossible to kite. Maybe cheesing it with 5 life flasks with all the different immunities + flask regen god + decoy totem over ancestral warchief and fighting them one at a time might work with like, 1 portal remaining. Hah.

Otherwise, I should have gotten a carry for it.
I plan on leveling as this, not so much the Cyclone part just Frost Blades for AoE and Blade Flurry or something else for single target.

But on future gearing, if I get an insane 1H Elder/Shaper weapon how hard it would it be to adjust the build for that? Half of PoE is actually being able to upgrade gear, I can see possibly dropping Slayer for Assassin node so far.

It would turn from a Physical/Fire gear base to probably something more Physical/Elemental based
"
Kek_is_love wrote:

And when he sits, he drops uncapped fire res, which was barely capped, so i burned even more

enfeeble cwdt is so freaking good

Oh yes. CWDT + Enfeeble. That is definitely a great combo. Didn't cross my mind to run this setup.

If only they give us a Shaper/Elder ring with Curse enemies with Enfeeble on hit.

"
Rabolix wrote:
For any of the the newbies to PoE out there like me, don't try Hall of Grandmasters. That was...interesting.

It turns out thhat only some builds can deal with HoG. Unless I'm playing it wrong, this doesn't feel like one of them. It's virtually impossible to kite. Maybe cheesing it with 5 life flasks with all the different immunities + flask regen god + decoy totem over ancestral warchief and fighting them one at a time might work with like, 1 portal remaining. Hah.

Otherwise, I should have gotten a carry for it.

Hall of Grandmasters is the toughest map for lots of builds out there.

The best skill that I have found to be able to beat that map effectively is Scorching Ray. Those rogue exiles just melt over there.

"
Spythe wrote:
I plan on leveling as this, not so much the Cyclone part just Frost Blades for AoE and Blade Flurry or something else for single target.

But on future gearing, if I get an insane 1H Elder/Shaper weapon how hard it would it be to adjust the build for that? Half of PoE is actually being able to upgrade gear, I can see possibly dropping Slayer for Assassin node so far.

It would turn from a Physical/Fire gear base to probably something more Physical/Elemental based

Yes. You can certainly switch Oni to another sword + Shaper axe/mace for those extra damage. The skill tree will still work.

And as you mentioned, dropping Oni means you can go for Assassin + Raider. :)

Main difference will be skills and cost of gears.

You won't be able to use all 3 skills listed in the guide unless you have 6L Shaper/Elder gears for helm/boots/gloves and the gears will cost a lot more.

Now if only this is an axe...
Any videos for this build ?
"
aphaoooo wrote:

You can check out the build play style over here: https://youtu.be/g1XhBfyTVas

The mob density sucks but the abyss fight should be good illustration on how the build fare in a high density fight.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
aphaoooo wrote:

You can check out the build play style over here: https://youtu.be/g1XhBfyTVas

The mob density sucks but the abyss fight should be good illustration on how the build fare in a high density fight.

Well i have tried ur scion ngamahu on 3.0, well i guess i could try this one too. Well can you list me some pro and cons in this guide compared to your scion ngamahu on 3.1 ? Curious which one is better or cheaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info