[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
misakuros wrote:
"
- Gloves: Stone Golem + Animate Guardian + Minion Life + Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance

Is the Minion resist Gem really needed since you have all puritys on? Isnt the base resist for a minion flat 40%?

And is this the best gem setup to use or can I provide a more offensive way for my friends?

For more minion dps:
* Change - Minion Life + Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance
* To - Minion Damage + Minion Speed supports
i got a question. you said you can do the build without enlighten. but you use it in helm for the resist. so how do you do it without "enlighten"? 1 less aura i guess?
Have just "completed" my Aura Guardian Support in Legion SC. All thanks to this guide that taught me exactly how to build it... I have to say, it's amazing. My team absolutely loves becoming invincible and turning into demigods when we party up!

My build runs 12 auras total, including a 2-curse setup via self-cast Ball Lightning.

- Purity of Fire / Ice / Lightning
- Grace / Discipline / Haste (all with Vaal cooldowns)
- Hatred / Wrath / Anger (Interchangeable with Zealotry, Pride if needed)
- Determination / Precision / Clarity
- Vulnerability + Elemental Weakness

Here's my gear... check out my jewels. ;)

Last edited by Chibiwong on Jun 14, 2019, 9:26:52 AM
Hey, nice build.
I`m having fun with it...
But, what u think about Skyforth?
And Flash and Stone gem?
Trying to get as much auras i can, since i`ve been playing with a mellee phys. dmg and a caster spell dmg on my group.

i must be missing something. At the start you say the tree is updated for 3.7 but all of the tree links seem to point at 3.6 version trees. Where can I find the 3.7 tree?
Sorry, NVM. Looks like the pastebin with the trees is 3.7, it was the individual links that were still 3.6. Looking forward to giving it a try
Almost done with my build enjoying it so much.

10K ES and 1.5K life

I think I have 15 aura's up.

I am supporting a dead eye with a mantra of flames. it gives him flat fire damage per buff, so any aura that does not even add damage counts as a buff.

I need a few expensive items then I am done.

I do die to getting bored :P

O thanks toatsty this build is pretty insane
Last edited by DTBA on Jun 17, 2019, 4:33:33 PM
hey was wondering which aura's to use when you play with a KB and a DS player? :)
"
DTBA wrote:
Almost done with my build enjoying it so much.

10K ES and 1.5K life

I think I have 15 aura's up.

I am supporting a dead eye with a mantra of flames. it gives him flat fire damage per buff, so any aura that does not even add damage counts as a buff.

I need a few expensive items then I am done.

I do die to getting bored :P

O thanks toatsty this build is pretty insane

Thanks for your feedback. I like that you optimised it even further. Enjoy it! :)

"
dipperdyr wrote:
hey was wondering which aura's to use when you play with a KB and a DS player? :)

Hey there,

What does DS mean? Dual Strike?
Anyways, for such kind of builds Wrath, Anger, Precision, and Hatred are the best. (Hatred not as good)
Zealotry and Malevolence are sadly not doing anything.
Last edited by Toaster404 on Jun 18, 2019, 10:45:46 AM
"
TheRealJebu wrote:
i must be missing something. At the start you say the tree is updated for 3.7 but all of the tree links seem to point at 3.6 version trees. Where can I find the 3.7 tree?

All links should be updated for 3.7? I have done it before the league started. Anyways, good that the pastebin is working! :)

"
dipperdyr wrote:
i got a question. you said you can do the build without enlighten. but you use it in helm for the resist. so how do you do it without "enlighten"? 1 less aura i guess?

Yup, it works without Enlighten. But you may need one jewel with 1% reduced mana reservation corruption.

"
tnondillo wrote:
Hey, nice build.
I`m having fun with it...
But, what u think about Skyforth?
And Flash and Stone gem?
Trying to get as much auras i can, since i`ve been playing with a mellee phys. dmg and a caster spell dmg on my group.

Skyforth are a nogo because you loose all your regen. A friend tried it already and it's really uncomfortable to play this way.
Flesh and Stone is a really good aura and can be placed in Victarios without a problem. You may have to remove a damage aura though.
Will update the build at a point with the new auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info