[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
Azure41 wrote:
Hi, thanks for the build, but, i have a problem, i'm lvl 85 and i have the gear

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/azure41/characters

But i'm not able to run all the aura, maybe i did a mistake somewhere ?

Also i haven't put jewels atm coz i don't know wich one use.

I'm not able to run all purity of ice/ fire / light aura

i have 7 remaining mana ( so not enought to use skills ) and i have activated :

- Wrath
- Anger
- Haste
- Purity of ice ( i kick this one in order to use my mana atm)
- Clarity
- Zealotry
- Anger
-Hatred
-Banner

I seen in preview post that i need a lower level bone offering, but i need atleast to run all my aura :s

Could you help me plz ?

Thanks !

Azure41.

Heyhey,
you can't run all auras, because you're missing one aura node in the tree.
Go get "Leadership" and you will be able to run everything.
I have the same problem, I have all reduced mana reserved node ->

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAASzCPQNfBB7EVAVUBZvFy8Ziho4Go8bJRzcHRQdqiLqIvQkqiSwKPovbzLRNuk6WENjQ8hFR0WdRnFJT0lRSbFLrk5STwRTUlXWV8lZ81xrX7Bk52ZUZp5o8mobakNsC20Zb55wu3FNcg9_xoCkgwmESITFhTKMdo8aj0aP-pBVkiuTJ5Rvly2az5rgm6GbtaEvogClGKcIpyusmLQMtzG3aLiTvKq-Or6KwGbBxcM6w23KSsrT18_ZE9lb2xrhiONq6QLquuvu7BjviO-88B_w1fba99f5N_rS-wn9AP5J_rM=?accountName=crowlol&realm=pc&characterName=Aurabot_Esserka

But I only run :
All purity, Haste, Discipline, Clarity lvl 1, Anger, Grace, Wrath, war banner and it's over, off course I have all the mandatory item. Can you help me?
"
crowlol wrote:
I have the same problem, I have all reduced mana reserved node ->

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAASzCPQNfBB7EVAVUBZvFy8Ziho4Go8bJRzcHRQdqiLqIvQkqiSwKPovbzLRNuk6WENjQ8hFR0WdRnFJT0lRSbFLrk5STwRTUlXWV8lZ81xrX7Bk52ZUZp5o8mobakNsC20Zb55wu3FNcg9_xoCkgwmESITFhTKMdo8aj0aP-pBVkiuTJ5Rvly2az5rgm6GbtaEvogClGKcIpyusmLQMtzG3aLiTvKq-Or6KwGbBxcM6w23KSsrT18_ZE9lb2xrhiONq6QLquuvu7BjviO-88B_w1fba99f5N_rS-wn9AP5J_rM=?accountName=crowlol&realm=pc&characterName=Aurabot_Esserka

But I only run :
All purity, Haste, Discipline, Clarity lvl 1, Anger, Grace, Wrath, war banner and it's over, off course I have all the mandatory item. Can you help me?

First of all you can't stack Conqueror's Efficiency, so remove one of them.
According to your profile you dont have the 5% reduced mana reserved amulet.
Thats why you cant run all damage auras.
Would you be able to have a look my character and check what should I upgrade next? AuramancerBK is my guy.
could you explain why we use bone offering
I am lvl 78 atm and its a very nice build
Hi guy, thanks for answer, indeed the passive node + jewel for reduction mana reservation did the job.

Now i have an other question, how to we animate the animated guardian ?

Indeed, what item must we destroy to summon this one ?

Any one ? or a special one to summon it ?

Thanks for the answer ;)

Azure41.
Hello,
I have a question regarding mana reservations. Is reservation reduction in the amulet required for build to work with all mentioned auras in patch 3.6?
Im having trouble fitting them in and im wondering if i missed something.
On side note im using zealotry instead of grace on shield because i have been unlucky with the soccet colors.

Thanks in advance
Sam
"
Azure41 wrote:
Hi guy, thanks for answer, indeed the passive node + jewel for reduction mana reservation did the job.

Now i have an other question, how to we animate the animated guardian ?

Indeed, what item must we destroy to summon this one ?

Any one ? or a special one to summon it ?

Thanks for the answer ;)

Azure41.

In the Detailed Explanation Section, under Animated Guardian:

Due to the high life regen gained by Guardian Ascendancy, you can use an Animate Guardian which offers a decent offensive boost and is nearly immortal. On my road to 100 my Animate Guardian only died twice, and I did really crazy double Beyond maps.

Setup:
Helm: Leer Cast
Staff: Dying Breath
Boots: Victarios Flight
Chest: Ambu's Charge
Gloves: Southbound

and in another Guardian Aura build is very well explanation why this Gear for the animated Guardian:

Weapon: Dying Breath - Increased Curse Effect, Damage Aura
Helm: A helm crafted with Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage (Jagged Fossil)
Chest: Ambu's Charge - Life, Regen and Endurance Charges
Gloves: Southbound - Life and Damage
Boots: Victario's Flight - Movement Speed Aura
Hi, thanks Sheidogis for the answer, but it's don't answer to my question unfortunaly :s

I seen in the guide what to give to the animated guardian, but, first time summoning a thing, i seen in :

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Animate_Guardian

That the animate guardian, stats depend on the item we brake for summon it.

So, what item does i have to destroy for summon the animate guardian plz ?

Thanks and have a nice day !

Azure41.
Hello, Azure41,

I apologize for not answering your question.
In this case, I did not understand your question.

I thought it didn't matter which item you destroyed first. Because in the end the Animated Guardian has all items. They will be put together bit by bit to a complete Guardian.

I'm looking forward to the answer from others in the hope that they understood your question correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info