[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

Can I play this build if I don't party with people? Will I be able to do all tier maps and farm myself enough currency at a reasonable sppeed?
Hey man,

Love your guide. A thought:

You will pretty much always have 99% of your mana reserved. This makes MoM much weaker, taking away 32 damage (based on your picture) consistently and provides no protection against large hits.

Because of this, would you still recommend it? There are awesome mana nodes attached which are not wasteful, but MoM doesn't really have much of an effect. Thought?

-jackaline
"
krasin1 wrote:
Can I play this build if I don't party with people? Will I be able to do all tier maps and farm myself enough currency at a reasonable sppeed?

No, that is not possible. You don't do damage yourself and can only play in a party. That's the only purpose of a support.

"
Hey man,

Love your guide. A thought:

You will pretty much always have 99% of your mana reserved. This makes MoM much weaker, taking away 32 damage (based on your picture) consistently and provides no protection against large hits.

Because of this, would you still recommend it? There are awesome mana nodes attached which are not wasteful, but MoM doesn't really have much of an effect. Thought?

-jackaline

MoM is a really awesome node to pick, because of the following reasons:

It gives you more mana than every other mana cluster in the tree.
It offers an insane survivability vs. chaos damage over time. You only have a low amount of mana reserved vs chaos hits, right. But, you have a very high mana regen and can just outregen a very high amount of chaos damage over time. So you actually reduce the chaos damage over time by a lot.
How good is vigilant strike and the vigil jewel for the build and why you dont use it in the build?
Last edited by yissus on Jul 2, 2018, 11:09:32 AM
"
yissus wrote:
How good is vigilant strike and the vigil jewel for the build and why you dont use it in the build?

It's pretty good if you can sacrifice the Jewel Socket.

I didn't use it, because I prefered to give the party a higher ES pool (by the healthy mind) and because most of the party members got Fortify themselves. In addition, Vigiliant Strike is really clunky without Ancestral call. So you loose some Gem Sockets.
NICE GUIDE IM USING RIGHT NOW IN MY GUARDIAN YEHEYYY
"
cjmolas23 wrote:
NICE GUIDE IM USING RIGHT NOW IN MY GUARDIAN YEHEYYY

Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy the build! :)
Wuddup!

First of all; thanks for sharing your build! I managed to hit my first ever lvl 100 in the bestiary sc flashback race and managed to get rank 7 demi; thanks to you!

I might go at it again for the upcoming sc incursion flashback; I was wondering if you would update the build guide? There's a couple of things that imo buffed support in 3.3 like the grace/vaal grace taking 1 slot instead, %reduced mana on jewel (kinda hard to obtain in a fast racing scenario but you know).

Alright, ty!
"
Larenak wrote:
Wuddup!

First of all; thanks for sharing your build! I managed to hit my first ever lvl 100 in the bestiary sc flashback race and managed to get rank 7 demi; thanks to you!

I might go at it again for the upcoming sc incursion flashback; I was wondering if you would update the build guide? There's a couple of things that imo buffed support in 3.3 like the grace/vaal grace taking 1 slot instead, %reduced mana on jewel (kinda hard to obtain in a fast racing scenario but you know).

Alright, ty!

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Mmh, I may look into it and update it when I get time.
Although, there were no big changes, just some luxury upgrade possibilities and the vaal gem changes.
Hey,

Thanks for the build; I stole animated guardian from it for the aurabot I'm running this league.

Speaking of which - could you explain to me minion/totem elemres support choice? With minions having 40% base elemres and sitting in triple purities it seems like severe overkill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info