[3.11] Toasters HC Guardian Support – 12 Auras – Victario's Influence

"
luckykatch wrote:
Wow toaster. I have no clue wtf other points on tree were doing for me. I think they carried over from when I swapped from llrf. Yeah now I feel broken strong. Just need gloves with max chaos res or waist. I’m looking to be capped at 75? For chaos or how much?

Yea you should have at least 65% chaos res, depending on the content, 75% is the way to go. :D
I wanne play this support build whith a friend. What are some good dps builds to supoort him?
Hi im trying to upgrade to top level gear, is skyforth worth using? i got a pair and managed an 11'th aura but not sure its worth losing the life regen and evasion and es etc from not wearing the sin treks, also trying zealot's oath with skyforth and the sorrow of the divine, is that a good idea? im not so sure to be honest.
"
xpoo wrote:
I wanne play this support build whith a friend. What are some good dps builds to supoort him?

Some builds which work really well with support: Kinetic Blast Wander, Tornado Shot (Deadeye), Ethereal Knives

Basically any attack build and physical spell scales well with the auras you're running.

"
Romanic666 wrote:
Hi im trying to upgrade to top level gear, is skyforth worth using? i got a pair and managed an 11'th aura but not sure its worth losing the life regen and evasion and es etc from not wearing the sin treks, also trying zealot's oath with skyforth and the sorrow of the divine, is that a good idea? im not so sure to be honest.

I thought already about using Skyforth, but I honestly don't think that it is worth it, because loosing life regen is really painful for the general gameplay. In addition, the additional aura is not a huge benefit for anyone and thus kinda useless (Vitality, Determination and Purity of Elements are the only possible auras and they are all not worth it).

Zealoth's Oath doesn't work, if you have no life regen.
Ok thanks mate, yeah i tried it out for 2 maps and came to that conclusion, the build is allready so good it does not need any expensive gear, but you know how it is we earn all this currency and want to spend xD The only thing i can seem to spend currnecy on is getting gear with good enchants but otherwise not found anything i want to upgrade
"
Romanic666 wrote:
Ok thanks mate, yeah i tried it out for 2 maps and came to that conclusion, the build is allready so good it does not need any expensive gear, but you know how it is we earn all this currency and want to spend xD The only thing i can seem to spend currnecy on is getting gear with good enchants but otherwise not found anything i want to upgrade

If you want to get an upgrade, you could check my Guardian: MansNotHot_Toaster
Basically I get 1x Empower and 2x Enlighten, use the Empower and Enlighten linked with Anger + Wrath in Victarios and the second Enlighten linked with the Purities.
This way your auras offers a bit more damage.
(I updated my Guide and added these changes in the "Expensive upgrade" section.)

Otherwise, just save the currency for an other build. :)
Last edited by Toaster404 on Apr 5, 2018, 8:22:03 AM
"
Toaster404 wrote:
"
xpoo wrote:

Some builds which work really well with support: Kinetic Blast Wander, Tornado Shot (Deadeye), Ek arent those bad for bosses?.
I have been having some trouble with the Lava Lake kitava T15 boss, the flame breath gets me so damn often its imbarassing, i whatched a video about the fight and there are some indicators such as a load noise just before the flame breath but i never know to go to top right or bottom left and i can see the bosses face to tell which way he is about to go with it, any tips please? ive tried just standing in the top right corner and that seems relativly safe but sometimes the flame breath starts there and im in trouble, i'm considering swapping out hatred for arctic armour do you think that is an ok decision? it could save me in that fight im hoping,
I dont die to guardians or any other boss (have died to shaper but only tried once and not tried uber atziri yet) but its just that lava lake boss and his damn flame breath lul (the dark forest or lair boss can be scary too cos of the bleed or degen or whatever but i dont die to that unless in rara occasion)
"
Romanic666 wrote:
I have been having some trouble with the Lava Lake kitava T15 boss, the flame breath gets me so damn often its imbarassing, i whatched a video about the fight and there are some indicators such as a load noise just before the flame breath but i never know to go to top right or bottom left and i can see the bosses face to tell which way he is about to go with it, any tips please? ive tried just standing in the top right corner and that seems relativly safe but sometimes the flame breath starts there and im in trouble, i'm considering swapping out hatred for arctic armour do you think that is an ok decision? it could save me in that fight im hoping,
I dont die to guardians or any other boss (have died to shaper but only tried once and not tried uber atziri yet) but its just that lava lake boss and his damn flame breath lul (the dark forest or lair boss can be scary too cos of the bleed or degen or whatever but i dont die to that unless in rara occasion)

Kitava is actually kinda rippy, if you tank the fire breath.
There is indead an indicator, when he's doing the breath and to what direction he's doing it.
Check this video for the mechanics (it's already the right timestamp: https://youtu.be/jp-8SnkZHvw?t=314)

I can highly recommend you to use Coruscating Elixir for this fight. It gives you ES regen and fire resistance.
Arctic Armour doesn't work vs. dmg over time.. so it wouldn't do anything vs. Kitavas fire breath.
Nice one mate thats some really usefull info,I will try this thankyou

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info