[3.1] Flicker strike with Cospri's malice

Why not use Lightpoacher for more clear speed and The Brass Dome for more armour considering the movement speed is not a must?
Lightpoacher = no HP and this build kinda lacks HP
Brass dome looks awesome! I have not considered trying it, but on my current character (lv 87 atm) if i remove the chest i stay on 4600hp and that seems to me kinda low-ish. The additional armor looks and would feel awesome, but the survivability of this build comes mainly from the fast jumping around and avoiding attacks with it. Except on some specific bosses i would still go with HP chest.

As i mentioned at the start of the post i get bored pretty fast playing a build; even tho i stayed on this unusually long for me, i am no longer playing this one so i will not test new stuff on it, at least not soon. If you have some ideas just try them, see how it feels and share :)
Last edited by BGkamaz on Feb 9, 2018, 1:26:06 PM
IS melee splash really needed though? Wouldnt the spells help our clear more than melee splash would?
Have not considered that until now, but i am pretty sure that if you remove the melee splash the clear speed will surely drop. If i trust the spells tooltips my spells are doing around 60% of the flicker strike damage (6link) on hit, so hits are doing much more damage than spells.

There is also another issue and that is with this setup spells do not steal life while splash attacks do so. And when jumping leisurely around in big packs and taking big number of some random hits the lifesteal is a big deal.

I have considered doing this build with a cast on crit link on the flicker gem, but i am forced to keep the increased crit support and the multistrike (you can try without them; at least for me the build feels somewhat crippled without this 2 supports).
So in a 6link i can put only 2 spells and it feels pretty bad - with 0.5 sek CD on the CoC gem and attack speed of more than 10 attacks every second less than half of the attacks actually trigger a spell.
Also i had to use warlord's mark curse on aura for the lifesteal.
So, I really like this build - and in fact it's the first time I've been able to get a proper build rolling, since I finally got my hands on (one) Cospri's Malice.

Just got my Shadow to 68, beat act 10. Got my Malice, my boots, my Golden Rule and my Fertile Mind. Now, since I only have one Malice I'm a bit low on power (only two cold spells instead of four, plus less elemental damage all around) but so far it kinda works. Also got Atziri's Promise and Wise Oak. Now I'm starting to do maps in an effort to earn enough chaos for the second Cospri's Malice.

The problem is that I'm still super, super squishy. Probably has a lot to do with my gear, but at lv 68 and my passive tree being almost the same as the one in this guide, I have 2,568 health, 985 armor, 2617 evasion rating. My elemental resistances are at 60/71/75, and while they're not capped normally, Wise Oak does cap them.

My flasks are two life flasks of staunching (eternal and divine, and the divine is Seething), Atziri's Promise, Wise Oak, and a Granite flask.

Attempting to do tier 1 and 2 maps, I can handle most packs fine, but some will kill me faster than my leech + flasks can bring me up. And against bosses, I will almost always die 1-3 times before killing them. Not only is it a pain to lose a map because of this, but it also basically means I'm not leveling up anymore because I'm losing more exp than I'm gaining.

So, I have a couple questions:

- Should I try putting a shield in my offhand until I get Cospri's #2, or is it not worth losing the DPS of a second sword?

- With Golden Rule, is it worth it to use armor gear, or should I focus on evasion?

- In that vein, should I use a Granite or Jade flask as my 5th (or something else)?

- I plan to look for some rare gloves/helm/chest that have more life - any particular ones that stand out for this build?

- Which pantheon gods are recommended for this build, assuming I haven't gotten any of the nodes upgraded (have yet to have a divine vessel drop)?

---

EDIT: Noxious Strike is no longer going to apply bleed next patch! So this build is gonna need some other way to consistently apply (and therefore reflect) bleed if it's going to work.
Last edited by IceTwenty on Feb 28, 2018, 3:53:00 PM
so what the new passive skill will replace noxious strike cuz now the build doesn work ....
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAYBAQAGAF4FLQW1BiAGogceB5kILg2NDdEOSBCSEZYUdRX2F9wY2xmOGbQajRvIIuoj0yP2JP0mlSoLLGQuUzB8MgEyMjY9N9Q5JT7PQzFFfEd-Sn1M_02STipRR1VLVYVaGlsmW69d8mHiYetieWKsY0NlTWqTbIxtbG8ncFJ0oHTtelN673_7hKKExYTZh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_j2CVLpeXmmqbtZ2qo4qly6qkshm0OLl8vG-9Nr3mvqfDM8M6z3rP3dNv037UUtmG2sHjhOUZ51TndOjW7LDtP-2D7g7vevGK-_X8xf_e?accountName=BGkamaz&characterName=Skachashtiq

Well we all found that the passive skill (Noxious Strike) doesn cause bleeding anymore. So i just found this to have at least +30% chance to cause bleeding . and it works for me .

Look at the bottom of the passives skills tree . You will find ''Dirty Techniques''.
Still viable for 3.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info