[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
Krabbsatan, I noticed your Poet's Pen guy is a Inquis. Have you not personally taken this variant to end game? I am concerned the Slayer ascendancy ( as good as it is for survivability) is at great cost to dps.
Is it not too big a deal, vs Inquis?

I have a scion and also half my guild is playing this build

"

It will take me a number of days to get CDR belt and boots, even bad...terrible rolled ones are multi exalts.

Also, I can' help but feel like the jewel with life leech while effected by Anger isn't necessary ( that is outside of curse immune maps), with Warlords Mark....
I basically spent all I had on that jewel too :P

Actually I'm not even 100% straight on if I should be using Warlords mark or Assassins Mark.

I rolled my boots and belt myself, it didn't cost me much but they are quite bad.
Warlords mark isn't really necessary if you have watcher's eye.

@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"
bluekid90 wrote:
Hi, just another question regarding the ascendancy class for scion. Whats the order you go into for norm,cruel,merc and uber lab.

Assassin then Slayer then path of duelist. Then respec those points to path of shadow if you get acuities
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
Thank you for the start of this build! I unfortunately don't have POB in 2 of the 3 places I can play this game. Could you per chance create and link the trees outside of POB, also the gem links?

Really want to try this build out, got all of the gear minus the helm enchant but I farmed easily 60ex to blow on a crazy endgame build. Thanks for everything so far!

Edit: I know I can check your char (am doing so now) just thinking for your sake I know they will ask for these things to add you to the guide list etc.
Last edited by coaa on Jan 2, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
hi all

Just started leveling a scion, and want to know if we can use elemental equilibrium with this build, no anger and herald of ice ?
Hello i want to play this build but helmet enchant is incredible expensive, is 1 corpse more does so much diffence? Can i play without it???? And wwhat gods choise is best i want scion version.
Last edited by qlasboy on Jan 2, 2018, 4:48:39 PM
Could you elaborate how you get to 4.9 attacks per second?

I got a 20% Q. Frenzy for 10% more atk speed, 6-Linked in my gloves with lvl 18 faster attacks, lvl 18 accuracy and +11% atk speed, +10% atk speed on Starkonjas and obviously 2x +10% atk speed on the Pens, and +8% atk speed on a Abyss jewel.

There is no way I'm getting close to 4.9 attacks per second.

Infight Atk speeds:

Unearth: 2.99 (0,2 CD)
VD: 1.99 (0,2 CD)
Frenzy: 4.17 (0,24 atk time) 5.17 with Onslaught (which I don't have in bossfights)

I have 13% and 15% CD reduction on my belt/boots.

(PS. Dont mind my amulet, just got the leech jewel)

Edit: Should I use a lightning Golem?
Edit2: Even with a lvl 20 L-golem I can only get to 4.33 aps with proccs.
Last edited by pyloniac on Jan 2, 2018, 8:29:01 PM
Hey,

I need help. I play this Scion Version but when I compare my POB Version with Urs the DPS is so much less. I have like 28k versus 970k. How is that possible?

Here is my POB Data:

Here an overview of my stuff:
Spoiler

Gems included.

Would be nice if anybody got some hints why my DPS is lacking. :(

Changed the Rings

Got now 8k more DPS ... well
Last edited by StorgutBorsit on Jan 2, 2018, 5:24:27 PM
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Hey,

I need help. I play this Scion Version but when I compare my POB Version with Urs the DPS is so much less. I have like 28k versus 970k. How is that possible?

Here is my POB Data:

Spoiler

Gems included.

Changed the Rings

Hey!

Edit one of your weapons and it will increase your DPS :)

(Posted on Page 1)
"
Krabbsatan wrote:

As for damage my Poet's Pen in PoB has 290% more and 500% more to account for the cooldown and shotgunning from old enchant. I will update this too.

If you want to see you dps in PoB edit one item and add "290% more damage" if your atks per second is 3.9, and "300% more damage" if you have the enchant, otherwise just add "200% more damage". Then you look at average damage of volatile dead to see your true dps.
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
Hey,

Here is my POB Data:

Spoiler

Gems included.

Changed the Rings

Edit:just saw your edit
Last edited by FinnaDieFam on Jan 2, 2018, 6:37:01 PM
Besides the buffed poet's pen on Path of Building seems like the Ancient Vision Hypnotic Eye Jewel is giving more DPS then it should (326376.5 DPS for 12% Global Crit Multi and 14 to 20 cold damage to spells while dual wielding seems unrealistic).
Last edited by drkkbr on Jan 2, 2018, 7:33:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info