[3.1] Poet's Pen Volatile Dead - all content - HC/SC

"
Fentana123 wrote:
When I am trying to get just 4 aps so I don't waste attacks, I am looking at the 4 link frenzy right and not the aps of the pens themselves

Yep pretty much.
Very fun so far-- thanks :)

Few questions:

1. Why do you go the mana route from Scion when in PoB you only have Anger reserving 50%? This leaves a pool of 500ish mana. I'm inclined to go the resist route, and make up the two points elsewhere-- can anyone see why this wouldn't be viable?

2. Do you take the Sanctity node just for the armour % and +10 to Strength and Intelligence? Because the Energy Shield is useless with Blood Rage and the regen doesn't matter with Vaal Pact. I feel like I could make up the attributes and armour easily, is there is another purpose I am missing?

3. Why do you not take the life leech nodes right under Vaal Pact? I feel that I would rather use the 3 points there then have to make it up in multiple pieces of gear/Warlord's/super pricey Watcher's eye. It also negates the Bosses/mobs that are hexproof.

Thanks to anyone who replies :D
"
Nepenthess wrote:
Very fun so far-- thanks :)

Few questions:

1. Why do you go the mana route from Scion when in PoB you only have Anger reserving 50%? This leaves a pool of 500ish mana. I'm inclined to go the resist route, and make up the two points elsewhere-- can anyone see why this wouldn't be viable?

2. Do you take the Sanctity node just for the armour % and +10 to Strength and Intelligence? Because the Energy Shield is useless with Blood Rage and the regen doesn't matter with Vaal Pact. I feel like I could make up the attributes and armour easily, is there is another purpose I am missing?

3. Why do you not take the life leech nodes right under Vaal Pact? I feel that I would rather use the 3 points there then have to make it up in multiple pieces of gear/Warlord's/super pricey Watcher's eye. It also negates the Bosses/mobs that are hexproof.

Thanks to anyone who replies :D

3. We use spell damage, not attack damage.
I have a jewel that has
-Adds # to # fire damage to attacks
-Adds # to # fire damage with wands attacks

Am i correct in assuming this doesnt help the build at all since VD is a spell?
Loving this build!

I just got to Vaal Pact but am noticing that I only have 82 Life Leech/On Hit Rate where you have 2.7k... I noticed that when I remove your 2nd Poet's Pen in PoB it removes all of your Life Leech. What is going on there? How are you getting all of the Life Leech?

Thanks again for the fun build!
So this build is pretty dang nice but its pretty slow.. I assume this build is not really made for mapping but just for bosses yeah?
Can you guys link your gear for farming shaper? Thx
since we have so man jewel slots with the acuity tree, is it better to scale flat damage with abyss jewels or get normal jewels? seems like scaling flat damage since our damage is in our 3 links would be better
Currently lv 75 and i still die in T8 abyss i have 5k hp can someone help me figure out why i take so much damage? ( the invisible abyss monsters can kill me in 2 hits)
"
itaizilca wrote:
Currently lv 75 and i still die in T8 abyss i have 5k hp can someone help me figure out why i take so much damage? ( the invisible abyss monsters can kill me in 2 hits)

Use different flask the one that give armor or evade. Buy Atari's promise is very cheap for leach.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info