[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Hello would this on occultist?
Another question to Paige. I'm currently running this build and it feels smooth and sturdy. I was wondering how to maximize damage in the end game and i was thinking about dropping Shaper node and picking up Method to the Madness. While there you can also pickup the jewel above Charisma node in which cluster you can also pick the first 20% aura effect node and neglect the left side of Scion area . What are your thoughts? Have you run any similar tests?
"
jemoky wrote:
Hello would this on occultist?

Hey. Yep a few people have decided to run this on Occultist. I was going to this league, and still might once I get bored of my current build.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Schaff3r wrote:
Another question to Paige. I'm currently running this build and it feels smooth and sturdy. I was wondering how to maximize damage in the end game and i was thinking about dropping Shaper node and picking up Method to the Madness. While there you can also pickup the jewel above Charisma node in which cluster you can also pick the first 20% aura effect node and neglect the left side of Scion area . What are your thoughts? Have you run any similar tests?

Give me an hour to get home and Ill take a look. I spent many hours optimizing the tree though. I feel quite happy with it. Ill let you know in a hour.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Schaff3r wrote:

Alright, I'm home now and took a look. I did actually toy around with that side of the tree, potentially picking up Void Barrier too, but I came to the conclusion I preferred the Skittering Runes route myself.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
My main thought on this was that going below the Shadow starting area you also pick up strength & dexterity nodes and we all endured the missing attribute torment😊.
The only difference that i can think of those 2 paths is that on the current one on this guide you get %life regen = es recharge (actually very low taking under consideration that our base life is 1 due to CI).
The question that remains is the dmg difference between boosting your curse effect vs boost % chaos dmg . And i don't know which is more valuable tbh.
Sorry for my text-wall 😇
Excellent guide no matter what and keep it up!!👍👍
Last edited by Schaff3r on Jun 11, 2018, 2:25:44 PM
Anybody who already plays this build on Incursion mind sharing their experiences with t10+ incursions? At first they were a breeze, but now I keep running out of time without either killing a boss or getting a passage more and more due to their chaos res.. starting to worry a bit when I reach t15-16 incursions..
Last edited by pashkudas on Jun 11, 2018, 8:42:13 PM
"
Schaff3r wrote:
My main thought on this was that going below the Shadow starting area you also pick up strength & dexterity nodes and we all endured the missing attribute torment😊.
The only difference that i can think of those 2 paths is that on the current one on this guide you get %life regen = es recharge (actually very low taking under consideration that our base life is 1 due to CI).
The question that remains is the dmg difference between boosting your curse effect vs boost % chaos dmg . And i don't know which is more valuable tbh.
Sorry for my text-wall 😇
Excellent guide no matter what and keep it up!!👍👍

So.. the Method to Madness route will be about 5.5% more DPS vs bosses, but less DPS vs regular mobs, you will also be losing 130 ES regen.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
pashkudas wrote:
Anybody who already plays this build on Incursion mind sharing their experiences with t10+ incursions? At first they were a breeze, but now I keep running out of time without either killing a boss or getting a passage more and more due to their chaos res.. starting to worry a bit when I reach t15-16 incursions..

I could see that being an issue. I'd work on 20/20 gems and eventually a weapon swap bow for ED, that'll boost your DPS a lot.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I could see that being an issue. I'd work on 20/20 gems and eventually a weapon swap bow for ED, that'll boost your DPS a lot.[/quote]

Maybe they forgot caustic arrow when making all these skill buffs, cause that chaos is res is mainly because op ed chars..well ill soon have all 20/20 gems, but ed swap won't help with incursions, only with rare mobs. So incursion wise I guess the best echant would be ca damage? Or despair effect?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info