[3.3] CI Caustic Arrow by Paige | SC/HC | Immortal | Guardians/Shaper | AFK Uber Labs | T17+

Spoiler

Awesome build! You really feel immortal.
"
culpahble86 wrote:
Spoiler

Awesome build! You really feel immortal.

<3 <3 <3!
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Wsup, I just remembered the good old poison arrow build days, so I thought ill find some builds for it and check it out, so I found ur build in youtube, ill prob give it a shot in the upcomming flashback league
"
yoshis wrote:
Wsup, I just remembered the good old poison arrow build days, so I thought ill find some builds for it and check it out, so I found ur build in youtube, ill prob give it a shot in the upcomming flashback league

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it! (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Spoiler

Love this build, love the fact that it uses 2 sets of weapons.
Still lacking the "immortal" feeling. Might be of low lvl only lvl 80.
And im broke, so i cant uppgrade my gear.
This build is simply wonderful, it's been a while since i last played Pa(Ca), but now might just be the right time with the 1 month flaskback coming up and all. However i do have a few questions regarding some choices of yours. Regarding to ascendancys, why not pick swift killer over prolonged rain since it seems to be more dmg (bosses aside), how valuable are the skill effect duration and the reduced dmg taken in your opinion? (keep in mind i don't quite plan to use ED just pure Pa). Also while on the same note, given we pick escape artist shouldn't we get a vertex for max benefit and perhaps even an evasion splendor while going hybrid instead of ci, we get like 3k life still 8k+ es, good life and mana sustain from the body armour, and might aswell get some chaos ress (which vertex also happens to have) even if that meant going slower proj over dmg on full life (I know na Es shaped body armour is a huge quality of life, but the node just seems wasted then besides the stun immunity ...). Another thing I want to ask is the ascendancy itself, both trickster and occultist seem to fit really well in the build, what made you chose trickster over occultist, what were de deciding factors?
Anyhow hopefully you can answer this, and help me get a better understanding, so that i can make a proper build choice and not a blind one. Have a nice day!
Binolg, I think we take Trickster instead of Occultist, because of more dmg, but Occultist is more tankier. Maybe I am wrong. And You can also take Swift Killer, but instead of Escape artist.
Last edited by yoshis on Apr 25, 2018, 5:43:32 AM
I have had a hell of a time levelling up using the provided levelling guide. Reason being: squishy as fuck. Maybe I'm trying to speed level too much? Tried to match map level and my level better, but still not doing too much better. It's manageable, especially for a pro, but I'm not a pro :(

I specifically got the suggested levelling items too...

Levelling suggestions?
I got a Voltaxic Rift Spine bow. Can I get this build to work with that bow.

Of course it will be nowhere near your damage but I just want to reach Act 10 and may be a bit of mapping not very high level or any red maps.I don't expect to take to shaper or anything like that but something to use the bow with since it looks cool. I know I sound shallow but I often do content when I am like 5 levels above so I am not looking to max the build.
Last edited by Desarix on May 3, 2018, 5:32:32 PM
I'm so torn on this build. the map clear looks fun but the boss kills looks cancer with how slow it is

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info