[3.3] Lightning Tendrils CwC Ball Lightning - Fast Clear / End Game Content / CHEAP!

Hello, I'm really curious about trying this build but the main problem i have is the skilltree I did inst path of building but when i try to load it it says "invalid tree link unknown version number:(and there's a long row of numbers)"

Edit: Also sorry if this has been answered before

Edit 2: Never mind, I figured i needed to select "import build" at the top left rather than the bottom "import tree". Man I'm excited, this will be the first build I will actually follow
Last edited by Sillyweasel on Jun 2, 2018, 1:05:31 PM
Do you think your build would be viable if you switch tendrils for Storm burst for more balls with your balls?

I mean Storm burst got a decent buff and might synergies better with ball lightning?
Last edited by Deadarth on Jun 3, 2018, 10:02:58 AM
"
Deadarth wrote:
Do you think your build would be viable if you switch tendrils for Storm burst for more balls with your balls?

I mean Storm burst got a decent buff and might synergies better with ball lightning?

I was thinking of it but need to try mate. Also I will change one of the support gem with Slower Projectile.

Please feel free to try and let me know your result.

Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Hi,

Many thx for your nice work, have fun to play with.

Do you think it could be as strong with the new Vaal arc gem instead of ball lightning ?

Cheers.
"
Trio6666 wrote:
Hi,

Many thx for your nice work, have fun to play with.

Do you think it could be as strong with the new Vaal arc gem instead of ball lightning ?

Cheers.

I havent tried yet but in theory it could be the case for the single target.

Cheers.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
This build is fun, using it in Incursion. It's very rough leveling though. Especially Acts 6+, I've died ALOT. This build is incredibly squishy, especially towards physical. I recently added Warlord's Mark on manual cast and it's helped a ton, so that would be a good suggestion for those who are having much issues with going through normal game and getting hammered by Physical. Also a Basalt Flask and Arctic Armor can help as well.

Damage wise this thing is spot on though. For Incursion I recommend you get CwC+Ball Lighting ASAP as it will make running those temple rooms massively better.

I'm also going the Sanctify/Pious Path route on the Ascendancy as opposed to the OP as well to see what that's like.

EDIT: Forgot they added Storm Barrier Support which gives you power charge generation, Lightning and physical damage mitigation while channeling so may have to look into that as well.

"
Deadarth wrote:

I just tried this (granted I'm not as far level wise or as geared as the OP) it worked good for mob clearing but single target damage didn't seem as high, especially against heavy physical enemies.
Last edited by Demonasius on Jun 7, 2018, 3:00:53 PM
Having a blast playing it as well, im currently level 72. The build is SQUISHY tho, not an HC build at all. Warlord maark is a must have.

Storm barrier might be a good idea to reduce damage taken indeed.

Any other idea how to make the build more tanky?
The build clears very well the maps & has high single target DPS but the OS happens way too often. Also i'm constantly getting one shot in alva's rooms in red tier. The build in his current form is not tanky enough for incursion imo.

I'm dropping the character.
The build clears very well the maps & has high single target DPS but the OS happens way too often. Also i'm constantly getting one shot in alva's rooms in red tier. The build in his current form is not tanky enough for incursion imo.

I'm dropping the character.
"
nocx13 wrote:

Any other idea how to make the build more tanky?

Only things I can think of trying myself would be like Enfeeble or finding some way to proc Fortify could help in addition to what I mentioned prior. Chaos Golem would give you 4% but they're squishy too if your not making a minion build. Oak's bandit reward will give you 2% physical mitigation but you'd surrender a skill point, there's also the Soul of Steel passive for 4% which is massively out of the way for this build.

EDIT: A way to incorporate Blind into the mix could help too.
Last edited by Demonasius on Jun 9, 2018, 12:25:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info