Xbox One FAQ

"
domokunsan wrote:
"
JamP wrote:
Lol...
Have a chat in game? Filters in market? Pvp? Leo? Change set weapons? Race?

And the list continue....

You not play the same game...

Go whine in some other game forum then ;)
Or apply for a programmer at GGG and show them how it's done.

What are you talking about, kid?

If you like to pay the same, for half the content, sorry, it's your fault too. Because of fanboys like you and others here is that GGG is accommodated and leaving the Xbox aside.

Ex.:The market filter was deployed in the first Xbox update, but as it is bugged, the market, database outdated, had to be removed quickly. After that, we never heard from.

How to search for a perfect jewel for my char without filter? Impossible.

For those who like to play Alpha and Beta versions is very good. It is not my case, especially when I spend money in a game where the promise exists but it is never fulfilled and is always postponed.

Just a note: In the time I played, the cities were full of players ... I entered yesterday and today, it seems like a desert. I wonder why? I must not be so wrong.

Sorry my bad english.
Play on X1X
Last edited by JamP on Dec 12, 2017, 1:55:44 PM
"
POEMASTERXX wrote:
Skyforge is boring if you want my gt is SalemxDxD.

I also prefer PoE ... But I will not play and I will not pay for half of it.

Skyforge only gets cool after the campaign and with many friends, we're over 30 here. Everyone who played PoE. But no more.
Play on X1X
I'm not here to depreciate the game in Xbox version. GGG has done it alone. My struggle is for improvement. I want to play again. I love this game.
Play on X1X
Last edited by JamP on Dec 12, 2017, 2:10:59 PM
HELLO GGG!?
Are you going to say anything for yourself?
Kinda leaving us in the dark here.
"
Psilogen wrote:
HELLO GGG!?

Only Jeff comes in here.

I don't think I've ever seen a company like GGG who in general has pretty good CS neglect a platform that just launched like this. It's almost like they want to make sure we know how unimportant we are.

I can't tell you how stupid I feel for spending money on this.
"
Psilogen wrote:
HELLO GGG!?

We have a build in certification at the moment and are still expecting a release date between December 18th-22nd. As soon as we have more information regarding a locked in date we will immediately share it.
"
Jauron wrote:
"
Psilogen wrote:
HELLO GGG!?

Only Jeff comes in here.

I don't think I've ever seen a company like GGG who in general has pretty good CS neglect a platform that just launched like this. It's almost like they want to make sure we know how unimportant we are.

. Pretty sure Jeff gets bullied by the PC elitist at GGG. He probably has to keep in on the down low. It’s like dating the ugly chick in school. It’s better than nothing but you keep it quiet.
"
Valkoon wrote:
"
Jauron wrote:
"
Psilogen wrote:
HELLO GGG!?

Only Jeff comes in here.

. Pretty sure Jeff gets bullied by the PC elitist at GGG. He probably has to keep in on the down low. It’s like dating the ugly chick in school. It’s better than nothing but you keep it quiet.

ROFL! Thanks for that
Thank you.

Better than nothing.
Would be nice to see the 18-22 window close a bit, it's been a 4 day window a whole week now and there is 5 days until the 18th...

anyway you can get a more accurate window for us? like 18-20th,19th-21st or 20-22nd? like the 18th is 5 days away...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info