[3.1, CI/Life] ASMR Inquisitor: Elemental Crit Ethereal Knives - Extreme clearspeed & sound orgasm

TO be verry onest its really messy. Check this for something simillar.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/notscarytime/characters
"
Griff112 wrote:
I'm currently level 85 and wanting to upgrade my survivability. Character name is GriffunEK and here's my current gear:

What would you recommend I upgrade for more survivability? I'm fairly new and not sure what is my "weakest piece" or aspect of my character. whether it be upgrading a piece of gear, changing gems, or something in my tree.

Your gear is VERY solid, as is your passives. I can't see you upgrading it more in terms of Life, except for the rolls on your rings. You should be landing at 6.5k life with your gear I assume, or even more with the new jewels. A big part of the survivability with this build is to freeze pretty much everything as you go (only bosses will be a problem here). A 6L will definitely help you with that, you're missing Increased Critical Strikes which is a big part of critting consistently.

"
Vindicit wrote:
So the guide says it recommends the CI build and after around lvl 90 to switch to CI going from the life build. But the CI build is totally different. How many regrets is it to basically respect half the point to got from the life build to CI build?

It will be about 35-40 regrets to respec from life to CI :)

"
Vertex_l wrote:
So when we get the leech on boots and switch to hatred instead of blasphemy and warlord's mark. How do we maintain mana on boss fights? I'm always finding myself running out of mana on bosses without adds.

What I do is to use Cremation with Mana Leech on it. You can desecrate corpses during boss fights and keep cremation up for 8+ seconds, leeching more than enough to sustain spamming EK!

"
incidici wrote:
What is the ability to use on the bosses?
Blade Vortex Ok ?
And if it is good, then what kind of support stones should be used?

BV is great for single target, more potent than using EK + Cremation. I suggest using BV + Phys to Lightnight + Increased Crit + Controlled Destruction + Conc Effect + Spell Echo.
Last edited by nikentic on Dec 16, 2017, 5:56:04 PM
If i helped alira will the build still work for me? I wanna go CI this league and i helped alira. Is it okay?
What the hell do you do against single target on this character? Running one SSF with lightpoacher and tabula, 6K hp at level 88, 100k pob dps and +T8 bosses feel almost impossible, they hit like 4k + and the leech is non existent...
My best char so far https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211377
"
jmwafu21 wrote:
If i helped alira will the build still work for me? I wanna go CI this league and i helped alira. Is it okay?

Alira is absolutely fine! It's not that great though, as the mana won't help you that much.

"
topcatti wrote:
What the hell do you do against single target on this character? Running one SSF with lightpoacher and tabula, 6K hp at level 88, 100k pob dps and +T8 bosses feel almost impossible, they hit like 4k + and the leech is non existent...

You kind of don't actually! I use 3L Cremation & Atziri Flask for continuous leech and focus on dodging. Personally I think it's fine, even up to tier 13 :)
at what crit chance should i be speccing out of elemental overload?
IGN: hyrenfreak
just 1 question idk if I'm missing it but what do u use in the pantheon skill tree I'm not seeing it in the guide at all.
Last edited by rentintin on Dec 17, 2017, 7:02:04 PM
"
hyrenfreak wrote:
at what crit chance should i be speccing out of elemental overload?

I specced out of it right after I got the Multiplier nodes between Shadow & Witch!

"
rentintin wrote:
just 1 question idk if I'm missing it but what do u use in the pantheon skill tree I'm not seeing it in the guide at all.

This is coming later tonight together with full Abyss update & PoB builds. I use the minor chaos damage reduction or bleed pantheon, together with the major pantheon that makes you stun immune!
can i swap shield charge to whirling blade? i feel like shield charge is really slow and hard to move around, and whirling blade is more comfortable for me. Will that affect anything in the build? I'm using a crit dagger instead of brightbeak by the way.
"
WildScar94 wrote:
can i swap shield charge to whirling blade? i feel like shield charge is really slow and hard to move around, and whirling blade is more comfortable for me. Will that affect anything in the build? I'm using a crit dagger instead of brightbeak by the way.

Sure, you can switch out Shield Charge for Whirling Blade if you use a crit dagger. I disagree with Shield Charge being slow, it's amazingly fast with a Silver Flask + Inquisitor Ascendancy + AS roll on weapon. But WB will work more than fine!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info