ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I didn't realize being filmed in the same room as Putin was a criminal offense. Well, if it is...

No one said that it was against the law to get their picture taken with Putin. I think that he was making a reference to Trump's tweet that someone should have told him that Flynn was being investigated. This was just another lie by our pathological liar President. Trump was told, for example, by Obama but Trump still made him National Security Adviser.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
MrCoo1 wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
I live near the southern border. In a city area, the only problem is many hundreds of Mexican kids trick-or-treating on Halloween.

When I posted "if you live near the southern border" I almost added in and aren't someone isolated in a city. but then I thought, even then the city dweller has to read about and hear about the stories.

Meanwhile another peaceful undocumented person (this time from Kenya) has been indicted on multiple murders. Billy Chemirmir allegedly smothered TWELVE elderly women to death sop he could rob them.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2019/05/15/serial-killer-suspect-now-charged-smothering-dozen-elderly-women-dallas-collin-counties

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/13/upshot/illegal-immigration-crime-rates-research.html

I stopped reading the article, when they made this claim:

"As of 2016, there were an estimated 10.7 million undocumented immigrants nationwide, down a million and a half since 2007."

Clueless. Absolutely clueless.

If the same people responsible for that garbage were researching Grinding Gear Games, they would probably state that GGG was a company with a dozen people working out of Chris Wilson's garage and that the number of players has declined to about 500.

The USA is at a pace to add 1.5 million illegals this year alone.
Estimates of the population are naturally difficult to derive, since these people do not want to be found and deported. More reasonable estimates place the illegal population well over 20 million, and some as high as 30 million.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Was warned that Flynn was compromised by hostile foreign interests by Obama, then Yates and Comey (and others in the IC).

Trump absolutely knew that Flynn was being investigated. Rather than removing Flynn, he decided to fire the investigators instead because that's what Putin told him to do.

It was the only way Trump could get Putin to agree to buy 20% of US Uranium deposits. Oh, wait, that was the previous administration.

"As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
That is a several times over debunked disinformation op. But how would you know, you believe Obama was born in Kenya and Soros eats babies in the basement of a pizza joint :D
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
Next GOP/Putin/Trump target: Brown V Board of Education.
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
That is a several times over debunked disinformation op. But how would you know, you believe Obama was born in Kenya and Soros eats babies in the basement of a pizza joint :D

and you believe what? that trump is a russian spy and putin bought out facebook to get him elected and god knows what else?
"
xMustard wrote:
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

and you believe what? that trump is a russian spy and putin bought out facebook to get him elected and god knows what else?

Trump isn't a Russian spy. He's compromised by the Kremlin mafia. He's a tool/asset

Putin didn't buy out Facebook. No. Facebook ads were only a small part of a much larger conspiracy. Stop being so lazy and read the government report on the Russian influence campaign and the Mueller team's first indictments against the IRA and Russian based agents.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Facebook ads were only a small part of a much larger conspiracy.

In an age of unbridled conspiracy theories on both sides, here's a pretty good way to tell if something is fake news or not:

Here is a sample of Left Media, 1 TV, 1 newspaper, 1 web:
CNN
The New York Times
Politico

Here is a sample of Right Media, 1 TV, 1 newspaper, 1 web:
FOX News
The Wall Street Journal
Breitbart

If it doesn't "pass" (reported by) a majority of BOTH "houses," it's probably fake news. At least 4, maybe 5, out of 6, or it's just not credible.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 17, 2019, 10:09:26 PM
The difference is I am referencing the results of actual FACT investigations by the entirety of US and global intelligence agencies.

There's no right or left bias in TRUTH

For the lazy, here is the report. It's only 25 pages. It's NOT about Trump. It's not even about the USA. ANY lawful, democratic country is at risk. Read: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
Last edited by The_Impeacher on May 17, 2019, 10:30:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info