ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Queen Cortex wants to tax your thought crimes, sexist pig. Behave like a good boi or pay up.

Spoiler

I'm amazed at how Fox news and the Republican base has elevated this insignificant less than a week old representative way out of proportion to her actual standing in the world. Are the Republicans really so misogynistic that they can't handle a loud mouth female? What is going on here?

No she just represents the downward spiral of left. Dumb and anti freedom both social and financial freedom. Basically straight up commies and anti American.
Git R Dun!
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
I wonder if Ray is aware that he's distributing Kremlin propaganda and racism, or is the hypnosis of the cultists that complete?
Dude, tell me one thing that's racist about either of those image macros.

Protip: you can't.

I don't see anything racist but it's fake for sure. Republicans have repeated this fake news for decades acting like they got disbarred.

The other picture is just some kind of outrage culture type stuff. Probably think they stuck it to some sjw while acting just like them.

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
Queen Cortex wants to tax your thought crimes, sexist pig. Behave like a good boi or pay up.

Spoiler

I'm amazed at how Fox news and the Republican base has elevated this insignificant less than a week old representative way out of proportion to her actual standing in the world. Are the Republicans really so misogynistic that they can't handle a loud mouth female? What is going on here?

No she just represents the downward spiral of left. Dumb and anti freedom both social and financial freedom. Basically straight up commies and anti American.

Trump supporters calling others dumb. Back to digging ditches kid.

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us. - A typical Trump word salad.
"
SnowCrash wrote:

At least he's doing something useful. Better than getting in debt and learning Lesbian Dance Theory in college.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

At least he's doing something useful. Better than getting in debt and learning Lesbian Dance Theory in college.

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics. She's a US rep at the age of 29. Hardly lesbian dance theory...
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

I wonder if Ray is aware that he's distributing Kremlin propaganda and racism, or is the hypnosis of the cultists that complete?
Dude, tell me one thing that's racist about either of those image macros.

Protip: you can't.
I don't see anything racist but it's fake for sure. Republicans have repeated this fake news for decades acting like they got disbarred.
Yeah that's misleading as fuck.

Bill Clinton was stripped of his law license by the Supreme Court in 2001. He's been eligible to reapply since 2006 but has failed to do so. So he lost his license.

Hilary Clinton had her Arkansas license revoked in 2002 for failing to complete a course required by the bar association. She hasn't reapplied since, although she could (or apply in New York). So she lost her license.

Barack Obama voluntarily put his license in retired status, a decision that can't be reversed. So he lost his license. On purpose.

Michelle Obama's license is voluntarily inactive, because active status means paying dues and insurance and shit. It would take a few phone calls (buying insurance, paying dues) but she could turn that shit back on in a few days if she wanted. She didn't really lose her license; she's just not using it currently.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
SnowCrash wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

She graduated cum laude from Boston University's College of Arts and Sciences in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in international relations and a minor in economics. She's a US rep at the age of 29. Hardly lesbian dance theory...

She should get her money back becuae they did'nt teach her anything but identity politics and wealth envy. Just read her tweets like today

"If the GOP wants a wall so badly, they can try to propose and pass a bill like anybody else. Instead, they are seizing gov operations + innocent people’s pay until they get what they want. This is called hostage-taking. And no one can compromise or negotiate with that."

Under our Constitution, appropriations bills must begin in the House, which is currently controlled by Democrats that she's part of. But of course she doesnt know that.

As far as getting elected. Thats easy just promise free shit - problem is delivery.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 6, 2019, 6:46:52 PM
I don't think AOC is an idiot. I definitely think she's smarter than Joseph Crowley.

I am sure, however, that she's wrong when it comes to working-class people wanting a green new deal.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Speaking of shut down. Longer gov is shut down the better IMO. I think more and more ppl will realize how useless it is paying 30-50% of their earnings for it and end up in GOP. I hope Trump goes all year.

As a Anarcho-capitalist I'm not a huge GOP fan or Trump fan but they are a lot closer than Democrats are who want basically USSR.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 6, 2019, 7:10:00 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
SnowCrash wrote:

Says the 40 something who plays video games all day long :)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Speaking of shut down. Longer gov is shut down the better IMO. I think more and more ppl will realize how useless it is paying 30-50% of their earnings for it and end up in GOP. I hope Trump goes all year.

As a Anarcho-capitalist I'm not a huge GOP fan or Trump fan but they are a lot closer than Democrats are who want basically USSR.

You're a huge Trump fan and GOP fan. Come on.

Know who wants the USSR more than Democrats?
Putin.

Know who is doing everything in his power to help Putin achieve that goal? Trump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info