ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Khoranth wrote:
"
rojimboo wrote:

It's only an insult if you hate LGBT.

Since I don't, then, yeah.

Love, man.

The MSNBC woman, who used the word butt as a descriptor, is extremely far left, pro lgbt.

And Twitter still forced her to apologize. You should probably go find 10 LGBT people to apologize to

Insinuating there is something homo-erotic about Donald and Vladimir, is not even remotely homophobic.

I would consider it a beautiful thing, if the two of them finally admitted their true feelings and kissed in public.

Your Twitter reasoning is lacking, I refute it.

Trump is Putin's butt buddy.

Find me and beat me up.
I dont care personally, but Twitter does. Be careful saying butt around the wrong leftist
"
Khoranth wrote:
I dont care personally, but Twitter does. Be careful saying butt around the wrong leftist

Butt butt butt buttt butttu btuuuttu butututtututututu

Big butt.

Round butt.

Soft butt.

Slippery butt.

Wet butt.

Wow thank you for warning me about social media and Twitter trolls.

I don't know what I would do without you.
"
rojimboo wrote:
"
Khoranth wrote:

Butt butt butt buttt butttu btuuuttu butututtututututu

Big butt.

Round butt.

Soft butt.

Slippery butt.

Wet butt.

Wow thank you for warning me about social media and Twitter trolls.

I don't know what I would do without you.

Well, If they can damage/ruin the careers of pro lgbt people for saying butt, imagine what they could do to you.
It’s Only Breaking the Law if You Say the Words “Let’s Break the Law” Out Loud, President Suggests

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/12/trump-michael-cohen-campaign-finance-illegal.html

Donnie boy, please, please, never stop tweeting twitterino.

EVen in prison. Hope they let you keep your Twitter account. And phone. And mobile net. Yep.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

...Did I seriously just watch you force the locals into fixating on the word 'butt' rather than respond to your rebuttals of their claims? I did, didn't I?

And trying to characterise Rowling as 'elite' and 'rich'? Hahahahahahaha ohgod.

I try very hard to understand this but it just seems genuinely insane.

The thought had occurred to me, but you just have to persevere. Hope that this brings joy or at least the occasional chuckle from random people.

I've stopped trying to rationalise the Trump supporter. To do so, would mean to unravel the illogic that governs the logical universe.

In doing so, you would instantly know everything and be everywhere, occupy all the points in the space-time continuum. Sort of what Dr. Bowman must have felt like after struggling with the seemingly logical (but actually insane) HAL in 2001 A Space Odyssey, then evolving into the Starchild.

Maybe we can all evolve a little by making butt jokes of Don and Vlad.
New allegations that quid pro quo occurred with the Trump Inaugural committee. They collected double the biggest inaugural celebration in history, 2008. Yet spent every dime, but unclear where so much money went. Multiple examples of big donors to the fund getting exactly what they asked for from the administration. Like rolling back specific coal related anti-pollution regulations.

Cohen was involved in some of these and so Mueller knows much more than we do. Another of the many juicy things being investigated regarding our obviously criminal President.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/13/politics/trump-inauguration-spending-investigation/index.html

President pants shitting yet?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 13, 2018, 6:44:04 PM
"
rojimboo wrote:
It’s Only Breaking the Law if You Say the Words “Let’s Break the Law” Out Loud, President Suggests

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/12/trump-michael-cohen-campaign-finance-illegal.html

Donnie boy, please, please, never stop tweeting twitterino.

EVen in prison. Hope they let you keep your Twitter account. And phone. And mobile net. Yep.

It worked for Hillary. But she was on team globalist and had her lackey Comey on her side.

The funniest part is that even in the worst case scenario, as in he's prosecuted and convicted for this, Trump pays a small fine and that's it. Only late stage TDS would let someone believe he'll get removed from office because of it.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

The amount of shady shit that's going to come out of the woodwork is going to be unprecedented. I believe it already is.

A possible reasonable explanation as to why the President's core supporters remains steady has to do with the "boiling frog" theory. The story goes that if one puts a frog in a pot of water then turns on the flame, the water heats slowly so the frog won't notice that it is being cooked until it is too late.

Right now we know the President has had more and worse scandals than any other President since at least Nixon. The difference though is that there have been new scandals every day or two it seems. Many of these scandals apparently manufactured by the President just to distract from the last scandal, just so the frog won't notice and stay in the pot.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:

A possible reasonable explanation as to why the President's core supporters remains steady has to do with the "boiling frog" theory. The story goes that if one puts a frog in a pot of water then turns on the flame, the water heats slowly so the frog won't notice that it is being cooked until it is too late.

That's ironic because that theory is simply false. Just like most of the allegations vs Trump.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info