ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

I don´t know what this MSNBC thing was about. Certainly not fake news. I´m sure there is a good explanation for that. Presenting numbers before an election would be really stupid "fake news".

I´m almost 50, so if I remember correctly:

Iraq: There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The Bush government wanted that war and said they have reliable proof for WMDs from a secret servive of a 3rd nation. That´s what they told the people and the media.

I´m not sure if Israel has presented some fake documents to the U.S. or if the U.S. administration invented the whole thing.

The only mistake the media made was trusting their own government, so they presented WMDs as a given fact. Good thing is, that has changed now.

Actually that is why Donald Trump delegitimizes critical media and likes to use Twitter (which is nothing else than what a liar is writing).

Goebbels said that if he controls the media he controls the people. That was before the internet. For Trump it´s easier to manipulate people.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 12:36:34 PM
"
I don´t know what this MSNBC thing was about. Certainly not fake news. I´m sure there is a good explanation for that. Presenting numbers before an election would be really stupid "fake news".

Iraq: There were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The Bush government wanted that war and said they have reliable proof for WMDs from a secret servive of a 3rd nation. That´s what they told the people and the media.

I´m not sure if Israel has presented some fake documents to the U.S. or if the U.S. administration invented the whole thing.

The only mistake the media made was trusting their own government, so they presented WMDs as a given fact. Good thing is, that has changed now.

Nonsense. Libya was same shit. But Obama was like their man so not a peep about the lies and purveyed them nor the illegality engaging in military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval which Bush actually got.
Git R Dun!
btw

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2018/nov/01/donald-trump/donald-trumps-pants-fire-claim-democrats-let-cop-k/

Even Fox stopped this ad. But it´s still on Twitter. Manipulation with lies. He does not care if someone attacks immigrants or democrats but that can happen with stupid people who believe this and Trump does know that.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 1:11:51 PM
>Linking politifact as a source

What's next, Snopes?

Both have been caught outright lying, and deceiving people. It's an argument from authority. "fact checkers" who have a bias skewing in one direction or another are not arbiters of truth. Sorry.

alright, everything on breitbart is now a "fact" too!
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Nov 6, 2018, 1:20:16 PM
"
Manocean wrote:
>Linking politifact

So what exactly is wrong with that article ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PolitiFact

They are not nice to your lying Donnieboy ?

He could stop lying, you know.

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 1:32:00 PM
"
Xavderion wrote:
Why can't the left meme? Are they too inhibited due to political correctness?

Memes are the currency of truth, and its hard to be funny when you have a stick up your ass.
Oblivious
"

Actually that is why Donald Trump delegitimizes critical media and likes to use Twitter (which is nothing else than what a liar is writing).

Goebbels said that if he controls the media he controls the people. That was before the internet. For Trump it´s easier to manipulate people.

Wow, trying to blame the Iraq war on the Jews? very racist indeed.
I have heard a lot of conspiracy theories about why the Iraq war happened, but this is the first time i have heard someone try to blame Jews for it. It is appalling the lengths people will go to to trash Jewish people.
"
Khoranth wrote:

No, it is a possibility. Right now the Israeli government certainly would not mind if the U.S. went to war against Iran. Netanyahu is an asshole, jewish or not.

I used to live in Israel for 1 year in the 90s (Tel Hashomer near Tel Aviv + Jerusalem).

Rabin was killed by some far right ( and jewish ) idiot back then and the question people asked me most often was "Are you jewish ?". I was not used to that from Germany.

Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 1:49:46 PM
"
"
Khoranth wrote:

No, it is a possibility. Right now they certainly would not mind if the U.S. went to war against Iran. Netanyahu is an asshole, jewish or not.

I used to live in Israel for 1 year in the 90s (Tel Hashomer near Tel Aviv + Jerusalem).

Rabin was killed by some far right idiot back then and the question people asked me most often was "Are you jewish ?". I was not used to that from Germany.

So you are trying to convince people to be suspicious of Jews by making up some stupid "possible conspiracy theory"? Very racist indeed.
Oh man, you have to be careful about Israel´s behaviour. And that has nothing to do with Antisemitism. Rabin was such a good man.

If you want to get it wrong, so be it.

https://academic.oup.com/isp/article-abstract/10/1/1/1840558?redirectedFrom=PDF
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Nov 6, 2018, 1:57:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info